Home Blood Test
General Health Profile
Take control of your health with our Deluxe General Health Profile, a comprehensive assessment of your body’s key functions. This premium profile provides an in-depth analysis of your liver and kidney function, muscle and bone health, gout, iron levels, diabetes (HbA1c), full cholesterol profile, and full blood count. It serves as an excellent baseline health check, empowering you to proactively manage your health and identify or monitor any underlying or pre-existing conditions.
How to use
- Registration: Register on the General Health Profile platform using your personal details such as name, email, age, gender, etc.
- Health Assessment: Fill out the Health Assessment form provided. This may involve providing data on your current health condition, lifestyle, family history of diseases, allergies, and any existing medical conditions.
- Medical/Health Tests (optional): Some platforms may require clinical tests such as blood tests, diabetes check, cholesterol levels, etc. for a complete health profile. Visit an authorized lab or schedule an at-home appointment, as provided by the platform.
- Upload Documents: Upload any previous medical reports or documents if necessary. The platform might provide a secure option for you to store all your health records, making it easier to manage your health.
- Digital Reports & Analysis: The results generated after the analysis will be sent to you via email or will be available on your online account.
- Consultation: Based on your General Health Profile results, consult with a healthcare professional or a doctor.
- Periodic Updates: Continuously update your profile with any changes in your health condition, lifestyle or new test reports. Some platforms might also offer alerts for regular check-ups.
- Privacy Settings: Ensure your data privacy settings are to your preference so that you have control over who can view your profile.
- Remember, if you experience any serious health concerns, always consult with your healthcare provider directly.
- Complete Blood Count, Blood Sugar, Liver Function Test, Kidney Function Test, Lipid Profile, Thyroid Profile, Urine Examination, Vitamin profile, Electrolytes, Enzymes, Hormones
Side Effects & Cautions
- Physical Discomfort: You might experience discomfort or bruising at the site where the blood is drawn.
- Dizziness or Fainting: Some people may feel dizzy or faint during or after the blood is drawn.
- Inaccurate Results: Certain factors such as stress, diet, or exercise can affect the test results.
- Allergic Reaction: Rarely, you can have an allergic reaction to the disinfectant or the rubber stopper on the blood collection tube.
- Make sure to inform your doctor about any medications or supplements you are currently taking, as they may affect the test results. Also, let them know if you have a history of fainting or are allergic to any medications or substances.
- Fasting: Unless your doctor specifies otherwise, you will usually need to fast for 10-12 hours before multiple blood tests.
- Hydrated: Stay adequately hydrated before going for the tests. Dehydration can affect some test results.
- Medications: Disclose all medicines, vitamins, or supplements you're taking as they may affect the test results.
- Allergies: Inform the medical professional about any allergies to prevent adverse reactions.
- Physical activity: Avoid heavy exercise right before the tests.
- Rest: Knowing some tests may cause brief discomfort or fatigue, arrange for rest and transportation afterwards.
- Disclose medical history: Relevant information about your medical or family history may be crucial for accurate interpretation of results.
- Follow Instructions: Ensure to follow all test instructions as given by the healthcare provider.
- Note: The precautions can vary depending on the type of tests involved in the health profile. Always consult with your healthcare provider for specific instructions.
Patient Information Leaflet
Worried About Your Health?
A blood test can be the key to uncovering the root causes of persistent tiredness and other concerning signs. It's a straightforward step towards in-depth health insights.
Monitoring a health condition?
If you have health concerns or are managing a condition, blood tests offer a crucial window into your body's status. They're a key resource for managing your well-being.
Seeking a Performance Boost?
Whether you're gearing up for a competitive event or simply eager to gauge your fitness advancements, a blood test offers an insightful starting point.
Blood Test Results in Three Easy Steps
Whether you use a home test or have your sample taken with one of our qualified pharmacists, our blood tests are quick and easy to use.
Our Most-Requested Blood Tests
Real life stories
What our patients say
Helped me discover my health!
Being adopted, I have always been unsure of my medical history, so getting insight was important to me. A positive and enlightening experience from start to finish.
I was tired and cold at strange times. After taking the thyroid test, my TSH levels were elevated, and I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. A quick and easy test changed my life.
Committed me to health
I changed my lifestyle and now regulate my sugar intake, religiously check my HbA1c every month and complete the health profile every six months. The tests have kept me committed to my health.