Candles & Diffusers

Yankee Candle White Linen & Lace 538g

£13.49
Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Thursday, 25 July 2024

This Yankee Candle White Linen & Lace L 538G is the perfect addition to any home. With its delicate floral scent, this candle will fill your home with a calming and peaceful atmosphere. The long-lasting fragrance will linger in the air for hours, providing a soothing and inviting ambiance. Enjoy the light and airy scent of white linen and lace with this exquisite candle. Perfect for special occasions or everyday use, this candle will bring a sense of tranquility to your home.

How to use
  • Remove the Yankee Candle White Linen & Lace from its packaging.
  • Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface, away from any flammable materials like curtains, and out of reach of children or pets.
  • Trim the wick to 3mm before lighting to ensure a clean and even burn.
  • To light the candle, use a match or a lighter. Light it at the base of the wick.
  • Let the candle burn for 1-2 hours to ensure the wax melts evenly. This prevents tunneling and extends the life of your candle.
  • Never leave the burning candle unattended. Extinguish it if you leave the room or before going to bed.
  • To extinguish the candle, use a candle snuffer or gently blow out the flame. Allow the candle to cool completely before re-lighting.
  • The candle has a burn time of up to 150 hours. When the candle has 1/2 inch of wax left, discontinue use to avoid heat damage to your surface or the container.
Main Ingredients
  • Paraffin wax, fragrance oil, cotton wick
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Fire Risk: Ensure the candle is kept away from combustible objects and out of reach of children and pets.
  • Allergies: Some individuals may have allergic reactions to the scents.
  • Burns: Don't touch or move the candle when it's lit or still hot.
  • Inhalation Issues: Long exposure can lead to potential respiratory irritation.
  • Wax Spillage: Hot wax can cause burns or damage surfaces.
  • Always read the product guidelines carefully before using.
Cautions:
  • Keep out of reach of children and pets.
  • Do not leave the candle unattended while burning.
  • Keep away from things that can catch fire.
  • Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
  • Ensure the candle is extinguished completely before leaving the room.
  • Avoid direct contact with the wax and wick to prevent burns.
  • Place on an even, heat-resistant surface to prevent any damage.
  • Do not use if the glass is cracked or damaged.
  • Dispose of the candle when 1/2" of wax remains to prevent heat damage.
  • Avoid exposure to drafts, vents or air currents.
  • Never use water or a lid to extinguish a candle.
Patient Information Leaflet