Candles & Diffusers

Yankee Candle White Linen & Lace 340g

Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Wednesday, 26 June 2024

This Yankee Candle White Linen & Lace M 340g is a beautiful, fragrant candle that will fill your home with a delicate scent of white linen and lace. Perfect for creating a warm and inviting atmosphere, this candle will fill your home with a subtle and inviting aroma. With its classic design and long-lasting scent, this candle is sure to be a hit with guests and family alike. Get your Yankee Candle White Linen & Lace M 340g today and enjoy the fresh, inviting scent of white linen and lace.

How to use
  • Remove the Yankee Candle White Linen & Lace from its packaging.
  • Place it on a heat-resistant surface away from flammable materials, draughts, or any heat sources like direct sunlight, heaters, or stoves.
  • Trim the wick to 1/8 inch before every use to prevent soot formation and to ensure a steady and consistent flame.
  • Light up the wick using a long match or lighter.
  • Allow the candle to burn long enough so that the top layer of wax melts entirely - this prevents a "tunneling" effect and ensures an even burn.
  • Keep an eye on the burning candle. Don’t leave it unattended or burning for more than 4 hours.
  • When you're done, use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame as blowing it out can cause hot wax to splatter.
  • Let it cool before handling.
  • Remember: never move a burning candle, always keep it out of reach of children and pets, and don’t leave it unattended. It's important to maintain safety while enjoying the relaxing atmosphere created by the Yankee Candle White Linen & Lace.
Main Ingredients
  • Wax blend, fragrance oil, cotton wick, dye
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Do not leave the candle unattended while burning.
  • Keep away from children and pets.
  • Avoid direct inhalation of the smoke for long periods to avoid respiratory problems.
  • Do not touch the hot wax or container to prevent burns.
  • Do not place the candle near flammable items to reduce the risk of fire.
  • Extinguish the candle with a lid or candle snuffer instead of water to prevent wax splatter.
  • Potential allergy: in case of an allergic reaction to the scent, discontinue use.
  • Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
  • Never leave a burning candle unattended.
  • Avoid exposure to drafts and vibrations.
  • Keep the candle away from flammable materials.
  • Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
  • Trim wick to 1/8 inch before lighting.
  • Stop using the candle when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
  • Do not touch or move the candle while it is burning or while the wax is hot.
  • Avoid inhalation of smoke.
  • Never use water to extinguish the candle.
Patient Information Leaflet