Candles & Diffusers

Yankee Candle Large Jar Soft Cotton 538g

£13.49
Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Monday, 17 June 2024

This Yankee Candle Large Jar Soft Cotton 538g is a must-have home fragrance for any candle lover. With its long-lasting scent, you can enjoy the comforting aroma of freshly washed cotton for up to 150 hours. The jar is made from high-quality wax and features a classic design that will look beautiful in any room. Create a calming atmosphere with this soothing scent and enjoy the delightful aroma of clean cotton.

How to use
  • Remove the candle from the packaging.
  • Trim the wick to 3 mm before lighting each time to ensure the best possible burn.
  • Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface.
  • Light the wick using a lighter or match. Let the wax pool reach the jar's edge the first time you light it.
  • To extinguish the candle, use a wick dipper or snuffer - do not blow the candle out.
  • Ensure the candle is extinguished completely and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
  • Never leave a lit candle unattended.
  • Remember to keep out of reach of children or pets.
Main Ingredients
  • Wax blend, Fragrance oils, Cotton wick
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Avoid Inhalation: Extended inhalation of the scent might cause respiratory issues including allergies and asthma.
  • Fire Hazard: Since it is a candle, it poses a fire hazard. Never leave burning candles unattended and place them at a safe distance away from flammable materials.
  • Skin Irritation: Wax or scent oils, if accidentally spilled, might cause skin irritations. If this happens, immediately wash your skin with soapy water.
  • Eye Irritation: Avoid touching eyes after handling the candle. It may cause eye irritation.
  • Poisonous If Ingested: Do not ingest. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately. Keep out of reach from children and pets.
  • Hot Wax: Be careful when the wax is melted, it becomes very hot and can cause burns.
  • No Prolonged Exposure: Do not use the product continuously for prolonged periods. Intervals between uses are recommended.
  • Remember to always read the safety instructions on the product pack before its use.
Cautions:
  • Keep out of reach of children and pets.
  • Never leave a burning candle unattended.
  • Place on a heat resistant surface.
  • Do not burn candles near any flammable materials.
  • Burn candle inside a well-ventilated room.
  • Always trim the wick to 1/2 inch before relighting.
  • Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time.
  • Stop burning when 12mm of wax remains.
  • Avoid direct inhalation of any smoke.
  • Do not ingest.
Patient Information Leaflet