Candles & Diffusers

Yankee Candle Large Exotic Fruits Jar 538g

£13.49
Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Wednesday, 28 February 2024

This Yankee Candle Large Exotic Fruits Jar 538g is the perfect way to fill your home with the aroma of exotic fruits. With a combination of mango, pineapple, papaya, and kiwi, this candle is sure to tantalize your senses. The large size ensures that you can enjoy the scent of exotic fruits for up to 150 hours. Enjoy the delightful fragrance of this Yankee Candle and create a warm and inviting atmosphere in any room.

How to use
  • Find a safe, heat-resistant surface to place your Yankee Candle.
  • Trim the candle's wick to 3 mm before each use to ensure clean and even burning.
  • Light the wick and allow the candle to burn until the wax has melted evenly across the jar. This prevents tunneling and ensures a longer burn time.
  • Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time. After 4 hours, extinguish the flame and let the wax cool before trimming the wick and relighting.
  • Always keep the candle in sight when it's lit, and keep away from flammable objects, children, and pets.
  • To extinguish the candle, snuff out the flame instead of blowing it out to prevent hot wax from splattering.
  • Once the candle has cooled, you can put the lid back on to keep the wax clean.
  • Do not use the candle if there is less than 1cm of wax left in the jar to avoid any potential damage to the heat-resistant surface.
Main Ingredients
  • Wax, fragrance oil, wick, dye.
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Fire Hazard: Never leave the burning candle unattended.
  • Burn Risk: Don't touch or move the candle while it's burning or when the wax is hot.
  • Inhalation Hazard: People with allergies or asthma may face adverse reactions to the fragrance. Always use in a well-ventilated area.
  • Toxic if Ingested: The candle contents are not meant for consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
  • Glass Fragments: The glass jar can break when overheated. Avoid using the candle down to the last 1/2 inch of wax.
Cautions:
  • Never leave the burning candle unattended.
  • Keep out of reach of children and pets.
  • Do not burn the candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
  • Always trim the wick to 1/8” before each lighting.
  • Place on a heat-resistant and level surface.
  • Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
  • Stop using when 1/2" of wax remains to avoid cracking the jar.
  • Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, or any combustible material.
  • Avoid exposure to drafts, vents or air currents.
  • Do not move while candle is burning or wax is hot.
  • Avoid direct inhalation of any smoke.
  • Use only in well-ventilated areas.
Patient Information Leaflet