Foot Care

Xnc Nail Polish Remover 250ml

£0.99 Sold out
Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Monday, 26 February 2024

Xnc Nail Polish Remover, 250ml, is a fast-acting, high-quality solution, necessary for every manicure lover. Our formula removes even stubborn nail polish with ease, restoring your nails' natural beauty in no time. Safe and gentle on the skin, Xnc boasts a non-drying composition and a refreshing scent that makes nail care a more enjoyable routine. Our 250ml bottle offers long lasting use, proving to be a cost-effective choice for regular use. Xnc - your ideal ally for perfect nails.

How to use
  • Firstly, ensure the nail polish you wish to remove is dry.
  • Apply a small amount of Xnc Nail Polish Remover onto a cotton ball or pad.
  • Hold the saturated cotton ball or pad against your nails for a few seconds to allow the remover to start dissolving the polish.
  • Gently wipe off the nail polish from your nails. Repeat the process if necessary until all nail polish is removed.
  • After removing the polish, rinse your hands thoroughly and apply a moisturizer to keep your nails and skin hydrated.
  • Remember to always use this product in a well-ventilated area and avoid inhalation or contact with eyes.
Main Ingredients
  • Acetone, Water, Glycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethyl Glutarate, Dimethyl Adipate, Dimethyl Succinate, Fragrance, Denatonium Benzoate
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Avoid contact with eyes: This product is strictly for nails, and should not come into contact with eyes as it can cause irritation or damage.
  • Do not ingest: Nail polish remover is harmful if swallowed. Seek immediate medical attention if this occurs.
  • Avoid skin contact: The product can cause skin irritation. Prolonged exposure should be avoided.
  • Do not inhale: Avoid inhaling the fumes as it may lead to respiratory irritation or more serious health issues.
  • Use in well-ventilated area: The fumes from the product can accumulate and cause harm.
  • Keep out of reach of children: This product contains substances that can be harmful or fatal to children if ingested.
  • Flammable: Nail polish remover is highly flammable. Keep it away from heat sources, sparks or open flames.
  • Always read the product label for specific precautions and recommended usage.
Cautions:
  • Flammable: Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces.
  • Avoid inhalation: Use in a well-ventilated area; vapors may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
  • Avoid contact with eyes: Can cause eye irritation. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
  • Not for internal use: Do not ingest. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Do not use on damaged or infected nails.
  • Always replace cap after use; prolonged exposure to air may diminish effectiveness.
  • If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
  • Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
Patient Information Leaflet