Foot Care

Xnc Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover 250ml

£0.99
Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Saturday, 02 March 2024

Revitalize your nails with Xnc's Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover. Specifically formulated to be gentle yet effective, this 250ml solution effortlessly removes old polish, promoting healthier nails. Perfect for sensitive nails and regular use, it maintains hydration, prevents damage and ensures an easy, mess-free polish removal experience. Upgrade your nail care routine with Xnc!

How to use
  • Start by ensure your hands are clean and dry.
  • Take a cotton pad or swab and pour a small amount of Xnc Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover onto it. Make sure it's wet enough to cover the entire nail surface but not excessively soaked.
  • Press the soaked cotton pad against your nail and hold it there for a few seconds.
  • Gently rub the pad across the nail, applying slight pressure. The nail polish should begin to dissolve and lift off.
  • Repeat the process until all the nail polish is completely removed.
  • Once the nail polish is removed, wash your hands with soap and water to remove any residue.
  • Dry your hands and apply a moisturizer, as the nail polish remover can be drying to the skin.
  • Note: If there's any stubborn polish that won't come off, reapply the remover and let it sit on the nail for a longer period of time.
Main Ingredients
  • Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aqua, Parfum.
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Avoid contact with eyes: Can lead to severe eye irritation.
  • Do not ingest: Consumption can be harmful or fatal.
  • Avoid inhaling fumes: Can cause respiratory irritation or allergic reactions.
  • Keep out of reach of children: Can be dangerous if swallowed or inhaled.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area: Prolonged exposure to fumes can lead to headaches, dizziness, or nausea.
  • Avoid contact with open wounds or broken skin: Can cause severe irritation or burns.
  • Stop using if signs of irritation or rash appear.
  • Flammable: Keep away from flames, sparks, and sources of ignition.
  • Note: This is a general guidance, always follow the instructions and warnings on the product packaging.
Cautions:
  • Avoid contact with eyes.
  • Do not ingest, harmful if swallowed.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area.
  • Avoid contact with skin, may cause dryness.
  • Do not use on broken or damaged nails.
  • Flammable - keep away from heat, sparks, and open flames.
  • Store in a cool, dry place.
  • Dispose of contents/container appropriately.
  • Recommended for external use only.
  • Do not inhale directly, may be harmful.
Patient Information Leaflet