Vicks Vapodrops Lozenges Menthol
Monday, 04 March 2024
Experience the powerful soothing effects of Vicks with our Vapodrops Menthol. These cough drops provide instant relief from sore throats, cough, and nasal congestion, with the refreshing burst of menthol essence. Powerful ingredients designed to alleviate discomfort and breathe easier, adding a soothing layer of relief to irritations caused by colds or allergies. Improve your wellness with the trusted remedy synonymous with care and comfort, further boosted by the sustained release system ensuring long-lasting relief.
How to use
- Remove one Vicks Vapodrops Lozenges Menthol from its packaging.
- Place the lozenge in your mouth.
- Slowly dissolve the lozenge in your mouth. Do not chew or swallow it whole.
- Use as needed for relief of sore throat or cough.
- Remember to follow any additional instructions provided by your healthcare professional or as mentioned on the packaging.
- Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Sucrose, Glucose Syrup.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Possible allergic reactions: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Vicks Vapodrops Lozenges Menthol, avoid using the product.
- Overuse: Do not use more than the recommended dosage. Overuse may cause negative side effects like nausea, vomiting, or dizziness.
- Mouth irritation: Prolonged use of lozenges may cause mouth, throat or dental irritation.
- Diabetes: It contains sugar; thus, people with diabetes should be cautious.
- Children: It is not recommended for small children due to choking hazard.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a health professional before use.
- Remember to seek immediate medical attention if you experience any severe reaction to these lozenges.
- Avoid if allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 5.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should consult doctor before use.
- Overuse or prolonged use may cause mouth irritation or skin rashes.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist.