Vicks First Defence Nasal Spray
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Protect yourself from cold and flu symptoms with Vicks First Defence Nasal Spray. This microgel spray acts at the first signs of a cold, offering relief and enabling your body to fight off viruses. Its advanced formula efficiently traps, inactivates and helps naturally remove the cold causing germs, aiming for a swift recovery. Conveniently presented in a 15ml bottle, perfect for home use or on-the-go. Equip yourself with Vicks First Defence, a trusted brand with a proven track record in effective cold treatment. Don't delay, start to neutralize cold viruses before they take hold.
How to use
- Blow your nose to clear any blockages.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Remove the cap from the bottle.
- Lean your head forward, close one nostril. Insert the nozzle into the other nostril.
- Spray three puffs into each nostril while keeping the unaffected nostril closed and breathing in through the open one.
- Repeat in the other nostril after the first one.
- Avoid inhaling too deeply which may bring the product further into your nose.
- Repeat these steps up to 4 times a day if needed.
- Do not use continuously for more than a week. If symptoms persist, consult with a healthcare professional. Follow this guide unless your doctor gives you different advice.
- MicroGel, ipa, Phenyl Ethanol, PEG 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium Edetate, Sodium Sesquioxide, Menthol, Camphor, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Purified Water
Side Effects & Cautions
- Immediate allergic reactions: Some people might experience immediate allergic reactions like rash, itchiness, and dizziness. Stop using this product and consult a doctor if this happens.
- General discomfort: You may experience mild discomfort in your nose after usage.
- Rare serious side effects: In rare cases, it can cause difficulty in breathing, swelling of lips, face, and throat. Seek immediate medical attention if such serious side effects occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes: It should not come in contact with your eyes. Rinse thoroughly with water if it accidentally gets into the eyes.
- Not for prolonged use: Do not use Vicks First Defence Nasal Spray for a long period without medical advice.
- Children and elderly: Special precaution should be taken while using on children or elderly. It's recommended to use it under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Note: This precaution list might not cover all possible side effects. Always consult your healthcare provider for medical advice.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not recommended for children under 12.
- Do not use more than 4 times a day.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding without consulting your doctor.
- If you have a blocked or runny nose, avoid using this nasal spray until these symptoms have cleared.
- Stop using and consult a doctor if you experience persistent nose bleeds or swelling.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.