Hair & Scalp

Vamousse Head Lice Treatment 160ml

Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Wednesday, 28 February 2024

Eliminate head lice effectively and safely with Vamousse Head Lice Treatment 160ml. Pesticide-free and scientifically proven, it targets not only live lice but also their eggs. A reliable, non-toxic solution suitable for adults and children, Vamousse is an easy-to-apply mousse that shows results in just 15 minutes. Say goodbye to persistent lice infestations and break their life cycle with our skin-friendly, odorless head lice treatment.

How to use
  • Start by combing the hair to remove any tangles.
  • Shake the bottle well before using.
  • Apply Vamousse Head Lice Treatment to dry hair. Make sure all the hair and the scalp are thoroughly wet with the product.
  • Massage into the hair and scalp for about 3-5 minutes.
  • Leave the treatment on the hair for 15 minutes.
  • Wash out by applying a sufficient amount of normal shampoo directly onto the treated hair, then adding water. This step might need to be repeated to thoroughly rinse out the treatment.
  • Comb the hair with a fine-toothed comb to remove dead lice and eggs.
  • Repeat treatment after 7 days to ensure complete lice eradication. Check treated person's scalp regularly as head lice can re-infest quickly.
  • Remember to strictly adhere to package warnings and precautions during application.
Main Ingredients
  • Natroba (Spinosad), Isopropyl alcohol, Benzyl alcohol, Water, Polygonum multiflorum root extract, Peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides.
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Avoid contact with eyes and do not ingest; seek medical help if swallowed.
  • If any unusual skin reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare provider.
  • Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women without medical consultation.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • May cause scalp irritation or itchiness.
  • In case of severe reaction or breathing difficulty, seek immediate medical help.
  • Only use externally on the hair and scalp.
  • Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
  • Avoid contact with eyes.
  • Not suitable for children under 2 years of age.
  • If skin irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use.
  • Do not swallow or ingest. If swallowed, seek medical help.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Do not use in people with allergy to any of the ingredients.
  • If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
  • Use only as directed.
Patient Information Leaflet