Ultra Chloraseptic Anaesthetic Throat Spray Blackcurrant 15ml
Saturday, 02 March 2024
Experience instant relief from sore throat with Ultra Chloraseptic Anaesthetic Throat Spray Blackcurrant. Its powerful formulation not only soothes your throat but also battles bacteria, ensuring a speedy recovery. Its delicious blackcurrant flavor makes it easy to consume for all ages. Quick-acting, efficacious, and convenient for on-the-go use. Experience the all-around oral care you deserve with Ultra Chloraseptic Anaesthetic Throat Spray Blackcurrant.
How to use
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Remove the protective cap to expose the spray nozzle.
- Before first use, prime the pump by pressing the plunger down several times to spray until a fine mist is produced.
- Position the nozzle to aim at the back of your throat.
- Spray three times directly to the sore or inflamed area at the back of your throat. Each spray will provide you with a measured dose of medicine.
- Avoid inhaling while spraying.
- Replace the cap after use.
- Repeat every two to three hours as necessary. Do not exceed the recommended dosage of 6 doses per day.
- This product is suitable for adults and children over 6 years.
- Always read the enclosed leaflet before use. In case of any adverse reactions, seek immediate medical help.
- Benzocaine, Ethanol, Glycerol, Saccharin sodium, Propylene glycol, Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, Sodium monohydrogen phosphate dihydrate, Purified water, Blackcurrant flavour, Sodium content.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reactions: Some individuals might experience allergic reactions like rash, itching, swelling of face/tongue/throat, severe dizziness or difficulty breathing.
- Breathing Problems: People with breathing problems such as bronchitis, emphysema or asthma should consult a doctor before using this product.
- Not suitable for Children under 6 years: This product should not be used in children under 6 years of age.
- Potential Numbness: The spray can cause a temporary numbing effect in the mouth or throat.
- Alcohol Intake: As the spray contains a small amount of alcohol, caution should be taken in patients with liver disease, alcoholism or epilepsy.
- Possible Interaction: It may interact with certain medications or medical conditions.
- Overdose: Excessive use can lead to methaemoglobinaemia, a rare but serious condition.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Consult with a healthcare professional before use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- This spray might numb your throat, causing choking if ingested immediately after use.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, seek medical advice.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use with other products that contain benzocaine or similar topical anaesthetics.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid spraying on open wounds or damaged skin.