Sudafed Sinus Max Strength Capsules
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Sudafed Sinus Max Strength Capsules deliver powerful relief from sinus pressure, congestion, and pain. Ideal for combating colds, flus, and allergies, these fast-acting capsules reduce inflammation, opening airways for easier breathing. Sudafed's maximum strength formula ensures high-quality, long-lasting relief for all your sinus-related discomfort. Say goodbye to head-clogging woes with Sudafed Sinus Max Strength Capsules, your ultimate aid in maintaining sinus health.
How to use
- Sudafed Sinus Max Strength Capsules should be used as directed by a healthcare professional. Here is a general guideline:
- Adults and children over 12 years of age should take one capsule with a full glass of water every four to six hours.
- Do not exceed four capsules in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use for more than seven days without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, stop use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Remember to swallow the capsules whole. Do not crush, chew, or break them. Always follow packaging and healthcare professional's instructions.
- Paracetamol, caffeine, phenylephrine hydrochloride
Side Effects & Cautions
- Hypertension: Sudafed Sinus Max Strength Capsules may increase blood pressure. Use it cautiously in people with hypertension.
- Palpitations: It may cause irregular or fast heartbeat if used in excessive dosage.
- Sleep Problems: It may cause insomnia or restlessness, so avoid taking it near bedtime.
- Allergic reactions: Seek immediate medical help if you experience symptoms like shortness of breath, hives, or swelling of lips, tongue, or face.
- Not to be used in case of severe heart diseases, high blood pressure, overactive thyroid, glaucoma, or difficulty urinating.
- Avoid in pregnancy and breastfeeding, unless advised by your healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose and always consult a healthcare provider if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Note: This list may not cover all possible side effects. Always consult your healthcare provider for medical advice.
- Do not use if allergic to pseudoephedrine, paracetamol, phenylephrine or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure, heart disease or diabetes.
- Do not use with other decongestant products.
- Avoid if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult with doctor before use if you have liver or kidney problems.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- May cause drowsiness, avoid driving or operating machinery if affected.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience serious side effects.
- Keep out of reach of children.