Foot Care

Stop N Grow Stop Nail Biting 7.5ml

£3.99
Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Monday, 22 July 2024

Experience the effective solution to end nail-biting habits with Stop N Grow Nail Biting Deterrent. It features a distinct, bitter taste to discourage nail biting. Easy-to-use, safe and suitable for all ages. See noticeable results in just a few weeks. High quality, fast-acting formula encourages healthy nail growth. Forget about nail-biting, start healing today with Stop N Grow!

How to use
  • Start by ensuring your nails are clean and dry.
  • Shake the Stop N Grow bottle well before using it.
  • Apply a thin layer of the Stop N Grow solution on the entire nail surface, ensuring you cover the back of your nails and the skin surrounding the nail if you have a habit of biting those areas.
  • Allow the solution to dry.
  • Apply the solution twice daily, preferably in the morning and at night.
  • For maximum effectiveness, continue using the product for at least three weeks.
  • Remember: This product is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mouth.
Main Ingredients
  • Denatonium Benzoate, Isopropanol, Methacrylic Acid, Dibutyl Phthalate, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose.
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Allergic Reaction: In rare cases, there might be an allergic reaction. Seek immediate medical attention if you develop symptoms like rash, itching, swelling, dizziness, and trouble breathing.
  • Skin Irritation: The product may cause skin irritation. If any discomfort or inflammation occurs, stop using, and consult with your doctor.
  • Avoid Contact with Eyes: If the product gets into your eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
  • Not for Ingestion: The product is for topical use only, not for ingestion. If swallowed, seek medical assistance immediately.
  • Consult before use with children under 3 years: It should be used under adult supervision for children and if intended for use on children under 3 years, medical advice should be sought.
  • Please read the leaflet that comes with the product for detailed information.
Cautions:
  • Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin.
  • Do not ingest, and if swallowed, consult a doctor immediately.
  • Not recommended for children under 3 years old.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs.
  • Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
  • For external use only.
  • Always do a patch test before first use.
Patient Information Leaflet