Care Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops 10ml
Tuesday, 27 February 2024
Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops is your go-to solution for easy ear wax removal. Every drop of this gentle yet effective solution helps soften and disperse excess ear wax for healthier and clearer ears. Its safe formulation following British Pharmacopoeia standards makes it a favorite among healthcare professionals. Convenient size and easy-to-use dropper ensure accurate dosage. Perfect for routine ear clean-ups and pre-hearing aids fitting. Experience improved ear health with Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops!
How to use
- Start by washing yourhands properly to avoid contamination.
- Shake the bottle gently before you open it to mix the solution properly.
- Tilt your head to one side (the side you’re not applying the ear drops).
- Directly put 3-4 drops into the affected ear using the dropper that comes along with the bottle.
- Stay in the same position for about 5-10 minutes so the drops have sufficient time to penetrate deeper into the ear.
- Repeat the process for the other ear if needed.
- After using the ear drops, clean the dropper and close the bottle tightly.
- Wash your hands after application to avoid any unintended spread of the solution.
- Use this product typically two or three times per day, or as directed by your doctor. Do not use it more often or for longer than advised. Consult your doctor if your condition persists after using these drops for a few days.
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Purified Water
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic reactions: Stop using the drops and seek immediate medical attention if you experience symptoms like rashes, difficulty in breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Local irritation and sensitivity: If you notice redness, itching, or burning in your ear after using the ear drops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Overuse: Only use the number of drops recommended by your doctor. Overuse can lead to increased side effects.
- Prolonged Use: Prolonged use of these ear drops without medical supervision can lead to ear damage or hearing loss.
- Expiry: Do not use the product if it's expired or the seal is broken.
- Children: Extreme caution should be used when giving these ear drops to infants or children.
- Always consult your physician or pharmacist before beginning any medication.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sodium bicarbonate or any other ingredients in the ear drops.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use if ear drum is damaged or perforated.
- Not suitable for use in children under 5 years old without medical advice.
- For external use only. Do not swallow.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Stop using and seek medical advice if you experience any adverse reactions.
- Keep out of the reach of children.