Mother & Baby
Snufflebabe Nasal Aspirator
Tuesday, 27 February 2024
Ensure your baby breathes easier with the Snufflebabe Nasal Aspirator, specially designed to gently remove mucus from your baby's nose. It offers a safe and effective way to help clear blocked nasal passages, ensuring your little one's comfort during feeding and sleeping. Simple and easy to use, the Snufflebabe Nasal Aspirator aids in alleviating discomfort caused by congestion, helping your baby breathe more comfortably. Opt for Snufflebabe for a gentle approach to your baby’s nasal congestion and enhanced comfort.
How to use
- Lay the baby flat on their back and tilt their head slightly back.
- Place the nozzle at the entrance (not inside) of one of the nostrils.
- Inhale through the mouthpiece to gently draw mucus out of the nostril and into the nozzle.
- Clear the mucus from the aspirator after each use.
- Repeat the same process for the other nostril if needed.
- Always clean the device thoroughly after each use, using hot water and mild detergent.
- Allow to dry naturally.
- Remember, do not use the nasal aspirator if the nostrils are congested and swollen. Always consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
- The Snufflebabe Nasal Aspirator is a physical device, not a product with ingredients like a medicine or food item. Therefore, it does not have ingredients. It's primarily made of plastic, a rubber bulb, and a nozzle.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Do not use the nasal aspirator excessively as it might irritate the delicate lining of baby's nostrils.
- Never use the nasal aspirator while the baby is having a meal or feeding.
- Dropping, crushing, or shaking the aspirator can lead to damage and it must not be used if damaged.
- Be sure to clean the aspirator thoroughly before and after every use.
- Always supervise babies and children during its use.
- The nasal aspirator should not be used if the baby has nasal or ear infection.
- Do not insert the aspirator too deeply into the nose, it may cause injuries.
- Make sure to follow the instructions manual carefully before using.
- In case of any redness, discomfort or any other adverse reactions, consult a healthcare professional immediately.
- Use under adult supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children when not in use.
- Do not use while feeding.
- Sterilize before each use.
- Do not use if your child has a nose injury or had recent surgery.
- Avoid inserting too deeply into the child's nose.
- Store in a clean, dry place.
- Never try to dismantle the device; this could cause damage.
- Do not use it if your child resists to avoid any injury.
- If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.