Skin Republic Foot Peel 40g
Monday, 04 March 2024
Experience the magic of silky smooth feet with Skin Republic Foot Peel 40g. This scientifically formulated treatment is packed with 15 plant extracts, which peels away dead skin and hard callouses. With its key ingredients like lactic acid for natural skin exfoliation, it deeply exfoliates and moisturizes, revealing fresher and younger-looking skin. Perfect for anyone seeking to rejuvenate their tired, rough feet. Witness the transformation in just seven days. Designed for all skin types. Upgrade your foot care routine with Skin Republic Foot Peel, and step ahead with confidence!
How to use
- Before using, first clean and dry your feet.
- Take out the foot peel mask from the pack and cut along the dotted line as indicated.
- Slip your foot into the mask and make sure that it's fully covered (you can use the enclosed sticky tape to secure the mask around your ankle).
- Leave the mask on for 90 to 120 minutes to allow the ingredients to get absorbed into the skin.
- After the recommended time, remove the mask and wash your feet with warm water.
- Dead skin cells will start to peel 5-7 days after use. Do not forcibly remove the dead skin cells when peeling begins. It may cause damage to your skin.
- Allow dead skin to peel off naturally and it will be completely gone in about two weeks.
- For hard and thick callus, please use the second pair of foot peel mask 1 week later after first application.
- Remember: Do a patch test 24 hours before use. Avoid using on broken or irritated skin.
- Water, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Pinus Palustris Oil, Salicylic Acid, Disodium Edta.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Avoid use if you have open wounds, cuts, or sores on feet.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not recommended for people with sensitive skin.
- Do not use on other body parts besides feet.
- Do not use more frequently than recommended.
- If you're pregnant, nursing, diabetic, or have a skin condition, consult a healthcare professional before using.
- Do not walk or move excessively during application to prevent slipping or spreading of the product.
- Do not use immediately after pedicure or foot treatments.
- External use only: Not for ingestion.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply on broken, irritated, or sensitive skin.
- Discontinue use immediately if irritation or discomfort occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are diabetic, consult with your doctor before use.
- Do not use the product more frequently than recommended.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and intense heat after use.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a health professional before use.
- Do not forget to perform a patch test before the first use.