Simply Cotton Oval Pads
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
These Simply Cotton Oval Pads are perfect for everyday use. With 80 pads in the pack, you won't have to worry about running out. Made with 100% cotton, these pads are gentle on the skin and provide maximum comfort. Their oval shape helps to fit perfectly and securely in place, making them ideal for light to medium flow. With Simply Cotton, you can be sure of a quality product that will keep you feeling fresh and comfortable all day long.
How to use
- Remove a Simply Cotton Oval Pad from the container.
- Apply your preferred skincare product, like cleanser, toner, or makeup remover, directly onto the pad.
- Gently sweep the pad across your face, neck, or any area that needs cleansing or application of the product. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- For removing makeup, gently wipe the pad across your face until all makeup is removed. You may need to use more than one cotton pad for this step.
- Discard the pad after use. Do not reuse a cotton pad to avoid spreading dirt and bacteria onto your skin.
- Continue with the rest of your skincare routine after using the Simply Cotton Oval Pad.
- 100% Pure Cotton
Side Effects & Cautions
- Simply Cotton Oval Pads are typically used for applying cosmetics or first aid.
- Allergy: If you have any known allergy to cotton or similar materials, avoid using these pads.
- Disposal: Used cotton pads should be disposed of properly to maintain hygiene.
- External Use: These pads should not be ingested or inserted into the body. They are for external use only.
- Infection: Do not use these pads on broken or infected skin without medical advice.
- Sharing: Avoid sharing used pads to prevent the spread of germs.
- Remember, these pads don't generally cause side effects unless misused or in case of an allergic reaction. If you experience any unanticipated reactions or problems, stop use immediately and contact your healthcare provider.
- Keep away from children due to choking hazard.
- Do not flush pads down the toilet, it could lead to plumbing issues.
- Stop usage if any skin irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use on broken or inflamed skin.
- Do not reuse the pads to avoid contamination.
- Dispose properly after use to maintain hygiene.