Sensodyne Rapid Relief Mint Toothpaste 75ml
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Sensodyne Rapid Relief toothpaste provides fast-acting, clinically proven relief for sensitive teeth. Enhanced with stannous fluoride technology, it forms a protective layer over sensitive areas, fighting cavities and ensuring healthier gums. Ideal for daily use, its fluoride formula boosts enamel strength. Experience oral care like never before with Sensodyne Rapid Relief, the best solution for sensitivity relief and overall oral hygiene. This toothpaste aids with long-lasting protection, strong teeth, fresh breath, and the whitening of your smile. It's perfect for individuals suffering from tooth sensitivity.
How to use
- Apply about a pea-sized amount of Sensodyne Rapid Relief Mint Toothpaste onto a soft toothbrush.
- Gently brush your teeth using circular motions, making sure to reach each area of your mouth including the back of the teeth. Make sure you brush for at least 2 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
- For optimal results, brush your teeth twice a day (morning and night) and not more than three times. Avoid swallowing the toothpaste and spit it out after brushing.
- Do not use in children under 12 years of age, unless advised by a dentist or doctor.
- For rapid relief and sustained protection from tooth sensitivity, continuously use Sensodyne Rapid Relief Mint Toothpaste as your daily toothpaste.
- Glycerin, PEG-8, Silica, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate (Novamin), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Hydroxide.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Possible hypersensitivity/allergic reactions: Some users may experience hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to certain ingredients in the toothpaste. Stop using if any abnormal reactions occur.
- Not for children: Children under 12 years of age should not use this toothpaste unless advised by a dentist or healthcare professional.
- Mild Oral Irritation: Some users might experience a mild oral irritation, tingling, or discomfort when using the toothpaste for the first time.
- Avoid eye contact: Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If symptoms persist: If sensitivity problems persist despite usage, consult a dentist.
- Restrict swallowing and rinse after use: Although it's standard for most toothpastes, it should not be ingested in large amounts.
- Always check product packaging: Always check product packaging and/or patient leaflet provided for any additional warnings or instructions.
- Remember, it's always a good idea to discuss new dental products with your dentist or hygienist.
- Keep out of reach of children under 12 years of age.
- Sensitivity may indicate underlying severe issue that requires immediate attention.
- If irritation occurs, immediately discontinue use and visit a dentist.
- Not for use by children under 12 years, unless advised by a dentist.
- If swallowing more than the recommended amount, get medical help or contact Poison Control center immediately.
- Always follow the recommended usage instructions.
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Not recommended for people with hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.