Quies Anti Noise Foam Earplugs
Tuesday, 27 February 2024
Experience superior noise reduction with Quies Anti Noise Foam Earplugs, available in a pack of 6 pairs. Crafted from comfortable and soft foam in vibrant hues, they are perfect for uninterrupted sleep, studying, or travel. Easy to insert and remove, these earplugs conform to your ear's shape, providing an effective and personalised noise barrier. Enhance your quiet moments with Quies Anti Noise Foam Earplugs. Each pack is designed for durability and value. A peace and quiet environment is now within your reach.
How to use
- First, ensure your hands are clean to avoid introducing any dirt or bacteria into your ears.
- Remove the earplugs from their packaging.
- Roll each earplug between your fingers to compress it into a thin cylinder.
- Carefully insert the compressed earplug into your ear canal. Pull up and back on your ear with your other hand to open the ear canal wide for insertion.
- Hold the earplug in place with your finger until it expands and fills the ear canal, which typically takes about 20-30 seconds. You should feel a comfortable, solid seal.
- Test the fit by talking or listening to noise. You should notice a clear reduction in noise levels.
- To remove the earplugs, gently twist them and pull them out slowly. Be careful not to pull too fast as it may damage your eardrum.
- Dispose of the earplugs after use. These are not designed to be re-used.
- Always read the product package insert fully before use for more specific instructions and safety information, as this can vary between different brands and models.
- Polyurethane foam
Side Effects & Cautions
- Risk of ear infections: Reusing earplugs without properly cleaning them can lead to ear infections.
- Earwax build-up: Prolonged use of earplugs can cause earwax to build up in your ears, leading to hearing problems.
- Ear discomfort: Incorrect use or size of earplugs can cause discomfort or pain in the ears.
- Irreversible damage: Inserting earplugs too deep can cause irreversible damage and affect your hearing.
- Allergic reactions: Some people may have allergies to the material of foam earplugs causing itchiness or irritation.
- Always use as directed and consult a doctor if you experience any adverse effects.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old.
- Use only as directed, misuse may lead to ear health issues.
- Not reusable; discard after one use.
- Never insert earplugs beyond the ear canal.
- Keep away from infants and pets to prevent choking.
- Do not use if you have a perforated eardrum, ear infections or other ear problems.
- Consult with a doctor if you experience discomfort or excessive ear wax build-up.
- Do not use while swimming, showering or bathing.
- Continuous use in high noise level environment may lead to hearing loss.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Always clean your hands before using earplugs.