Otex Ear Drops
Monday, 04 March 2024
Experience quick and effective earache relief with Otex Ear Drops. Developed with advanced formulas, this is optimal for ear wax removal, offering a safe and painless solution for ear discomfort. Reducing inflammation, Otex Ear Drops treat symptoms of ear wax blockage and itchiness. Perfect for everyday ear care to maintain a healthy auditory system. Start enhancing your hearing wellness journey today with Otex Ear Drops.
How to use
- Begin by washing your hands to ensure they’re clean and free from bacteria.
- Make sure room temperature is maintained since cold ear drops can cause dizziness.
- Shake the bottle before using, then remove the outer cap.
- Tilt your head or lie down with the affected ear facing upwards.
- Gently pull on your earlobe to open up the ear canal.
- Using the dropper, squeeze two to three drops into the affected ear, being careful not to touch the ear with the dropper.
- Keep your head tilted for a couple of minutes to allow the drops to get all the way down your ear canal.
- Cover your ear with a clean piece of cotton wool if necessary.
- Repeat these steps if your other ear is also affected.
- Use the drops twice a day, or as your doctor advised.
- Replace the cap on the bottle.
- Wash your hands again after application.
- Note: Never use Otex Ear Drops if your eardrum is damaged or perforated, and avoid the solution making contact with your eyes or skin. If any adverse reactions occur, stop using the product and consult a healthcare professional.
- Urea hydrogen peroxide, glycerol, purified water
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reaction: Rash, itching, swelling, severe dizziness, and trouble breathing could indicate an allergic reaction.
- Ear Irritation: Otex Ear Drops can cause temporary irritation or discomfort, and potentially a rash.
- Weight Gain: Some users have reported increased appetite and weight gain.
- Untreated Infection: Using Otex Ear Drops doesn't substitute for treating an ear infection.
- Usage Limitation: Do not use this product for more than 3 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Consultation: Always consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Avoid use if allergic to any ingredients.
- Do not use if you have a perforated eardrum or otitis externa.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately.
- Not recommended for use in patients under 12 years.
- Do not use for more than 3 days unless advised by a doctor.
- If irritation or pain persists after using the ear drops, stop use and consult your doctor.
- Do not swallow or inhale the drops. For external use only.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak with your doctor before use.