Optrex Actimist Double Action Itchy & Watery Eyes
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Suffering from itchy or watery eyes? Optrex Actimist Double Action provides fast and effective relief by targeting the root causes of discomfort. With a simple spray application, restore your eye's natural balance and enjoy immediate comfort. See clearly and feel refreshed.
How to use
- Before using the product for the first time, remove the cap and discard the ring seal.
- Hold the spray about 10cm (4 inches) away from your open eyes. Direct the spray onto your closed eyelids.
- Press the nozzle down to release one spray.
- Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
- Use the spray one to two times as needed.
- Note: Do not touch the eyes with the spray head. Avoid directly spraying into your eyeballs. It might be slightly uncomfortable initially but is not harmful.
- Always read the packaging and accompanying documentation for further usage instructions and warnings before using the product.
- 1mg/ml Sodium Hyaluronate, 2mg/ml Liposome Suspension, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Detergent Polysorbate 80, a Vitamin A Palmitate, a Vitamin E, Soy Lecithin, Ethanol, Phenoxyethanol, Retinol Palmitate, Tocopherol, Pro-Vitamin B5, Disodium Edetate, Purified Water
Side Effects & Cautions
- Possible slight irritation or burning upon application.
- Avoid touching the eye surface with the spray head to prevent infection.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredient list.
- Do not use the product after the expiry date.
- Avoid using it with contact lenses or any other eye medication, unless your doctor or pharmacist advises you can.
- Stop using and seek medical attention if you experience persistent eye pain, vision changes, continued redness or irritation.
- Do not use while wearing makeup.
- Do not swallow or ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid touching the spray nozzle to prevent contamination.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use after expiry date.
- Do not use concurrently with other eye medication without medical advice.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Stop using and seek medical advice if you experience severe irritation or any adverse side effects.
- Contact lenses should be removed before application and may be inserted after 15 minutes.