Opticrom Hayfever Eye Drops 10ml
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Opticrom Hayfever Eye Drops offer fast and effective relief from the symptoms of hayfever. This 10ml bottle contains a specially formulated eye drop which soothes and relieves itchy, watery eyes, as well as reducing redness and puffiness. With Opticrom Hayfever Eye Drops, you can get back to enjoying your day without the discomfort of hayfever. Get fast relief and feel better with Opticrom Hayfever Eye Drops.
How to use
- Start by washing your hands thoroughly before using Opticrom Hayfever Eye Drops to prevent any potential contamination.
- Remove the protective cap from the bottle.
- Tilt your head back, and pull your lower eyelid down slightly to form a pocket-like shape.
- Hold the bottle upside down and squeeze it gently to release one or two drops into each eye.
- Close your eyes for a moment to let the drops spread over the surface of your eye.
- Repeat this process four times a day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Remember not to touch the tip of the bottle to any surface or to your eye, to prevent contamination. If you are using contact lenses, take them out before applying the drops and wait at least 15 minutes before reinserting.
- Always follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer or consult your healthcare professional if you are unsure.
- Sodium cromoglicate, Water for Injections, Disodium edetate, Benzalkonium chloride
Side Effects & Cautions
- May cause stinging or burning sensation in eyes temporarily after application.
- Some people may experience allergic reactions, red, itchy or watery eyes.
- Can cause blurred vision, stop what you are doing and sit or stand still until your vision clears.
- Should not be used while wearing contact lenses, wait at least 15 minutes after use before putting lenses.
- If irritation persists or worsens, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional immediately.
- Do not touch the eye drop dropper tip or let it touch your eye or any other surface to avoid contamination.
- Always replace the bottle cap after use.
- If you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using the drops.
- Not recommended for use in children under 3 years. Always follow the physician's guidance.
- Avoid overdosing or using more than the recommended dose.
- Remember, it's always important to read the enclosed leaflet prior using any medicine.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredient.
- If eye irritation persists, stop usage and seek medical advice.
- Do not use while wearing contact lenses.
- Avoid touching the eye dropper to prevent contamination.
- Discard 4 weeks after opening.
- Do not use in children under 6 years old unless advised by your doctor.
- Do not swallow or inject.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.