Nurofen Express 256mg Tablets
Saturday, 02 March 2024
Nurofen Express 256mg tablets provide rapid and effective relief from headaches, migraines, fever symptoms or body aches. The fast-acting ibuprofen formulation targets inflammation directly, offering relief in under 15 minutes. Ideal for managing persistent pain associated with common ailments or reducing fever, these easy-to-swallow caplets are your go-to solution for pain relief. Nurofen Express tablets are a convenient, over-the-counter remedy to help you get back to feeling your best.
How to use
- For adults and children aged 12 years and older:
- Take one to two tablets with water, up to three times a day as necessary.
- Leave at least four hours between doses.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Please note: Do not exceed the stated dose.
- For children under 12 years: These tablets are not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- Do not take this medicine if you have a stomach ulcer, heart problems, high blood pressure, have ever had a stroke, are a smoker, pregnant, have asthma, are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or similar medicines.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, stop use and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ibuprofen Lysine, Microcrystalline cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Hypromellose, Talc, Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic reactions: Some may experience allergic reactions such as skin rashes, itching, or difficulty in breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problems: The medication can cause stomach upsets, heartburn, and nausea. In serious cases, it can cause ulcers or bleeding in the stomach.
- Kidney or liver damage: Long-term use can affect kidney or liver function.
- Cardiovascular risk: It can increase the risk of heart attack or stroke, especially when used in high doses or for long-term treatment.
- Blood pressure: It might increase blood pressure.
- Medication interactions: It can interact with other medications like blood thinners and high blood pressure drugs.
- Always taking the medication as directed by the physician and immediately consult with a doctor if any side effects appear. This is not a full list of side effects, and others may occur.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Avoid if allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients in the tablets.
- Do not take if you have a history of stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- Avoid use if you have heart, liver or kidney problems.
- Consult your doctor before use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking these tablets as it may increase the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Consult a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days.
- Can cause dizziness; avoid driving or operating machinery if affected.
- These tablets may interfere with some other medicines you might be taking. Always inform your doctor about all medications you are on.
- Should be used with caution in elderly patients.
- Remember, this is not a complete list and other warnings or precautions may apply. Always read the label or patient information leaflet that comes with the medicine. If unsure, consult a healthcare professional.