Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Foam 200ml
Monday, 26 February 2024
Experience a smooth shave with Nivea For Men Shaving Foam Sensitive 200ml. Specially formulated for sensitive skin, it minimises irritation, leaving skin feeling soft and moisturised. Boasting 0% alcohol, it provides superior razor glide, preventing cuts and nicks. Enhance your daily grooming routine with Nivea's dermatologically-approved shaving foam, promising a comfortable shave no matter your skin type. Use consistently for best results and feel the difference in your skin's health and appearance.
How to use
- First, wet your face with warm water to open up the pores and soften the hair.
- Shake the bottle of Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Foam well before use.
- Hold the Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Foam can upright and press the dispenser, releasing an almond-sized amount of shaving foam onto your palm.
- Apply the shaving foam evenly across your face, covering the areas you want to shave. Do this with your fingers in a circular motion to help raise the hair, which can make it easier to shave.
- Leave the foam on your face for a moment to allow it to soften the hair further.
- Proceed with shaving, using short, light strokes with your razor. Rinse your razor often to prevent it from clogging with trimmed hair and foam.
- Once you're done shaving, rinse your face with cool water to help close the pores, then pat your face dry.
- Remember not to use on broken or irritated skin to avoid discomfort or potential reactions. For the best results, follow up with Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm.
- Aqua, Isobutane, Triethanolamine, Laureth-23, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, PEG-7M, Potassium Hydroxide, Butane, Propane, Piroctone Olamine, Linalool, Parfum.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- If irritation or rash develops, discontinue use.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If you have sensitive skin, test on a small area first.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid inhaling the foam as this may cause irritation in the lungs.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you experience severe allergic reactions.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use only as directed.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If irritation occurs, stop using.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not puncture or incinerate the can even when empty.
- Do not store at temperature above 50°C/122°F.
- Use in well-ventilated area.