Nicorette Icy White Gum 4mg
Experience a healthier lifestyle with Nicorette Icy White Gum 4mg. This clinically proven nicotine replacement therapy aids in smoking cessation by relieving cravings and withdrawal symptoms. The refreshing icy white flavour not only satisfies your taste buds, but also helps fight off nicotine breath, giving you the fresh, clean mouthfeel you crave. Make your path towards quitting smoking easier and more enjoyable with Nicorette Icy White Gum. Believe in your power to quit with this strong supportive ally.
How to use
- Begin using Nicorette Icy White Gum 4mg on your quit smoking day.
- Chew the gum slowly until the taste becomes strong.
- When the taste is strong, rest the gum between your mouth’s jaw and cheek. The nicotine is absorbed by your mouth’s lining.
- After the taste has faded, commence chewing again until the taste becomes strong.
- Repeat this process for about 30 minutes.
- Adults aged 18 years and over should use one piece of gum when they feel the urge to smoke. Do not use more than 15 pieces of gum per day.
- If you smoke 20 or more cigarettes a day, you should start on the 4mg gum.
- As soon as you can (this could be after a number of weeks or months) you should reduce the number of gums you use until you have stopped completely.
- Nicotine gum should not be used for more than 6 months without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Remember: Do not swallow the gum and do not eat or drink while the gum is in your mouth. If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse for advice before using this product.
- Nicotine, chewing gum base, calcium carbonate, glycerol, polacrilin, sodium carbonate, levomenthol, magnesium oxide, E171, E321, butylated hydroxytoluene, winterfresh flavour, talc, acacia, titanium dioxide, xylitol, acesulfame potassium, mannitol, gelatin, carnauba wax, sucralose.
Side Effects & Cautions
- May cause headaches, nausea, dizziness, or dry mouth.
- May increase heart rate or blood pressure.
- Can cause gastric issues like upset stomach or heartburn.
- May lead to throat, mouth, or tooth problems.
- May cause allergic reactions like rashes, itching, or difficulty breathing.
- Avoid if pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant unless advised by a healthcare professional.
- Should not be used by individuals under 18 years of age.
- Should not be used if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, or stomach ulcers without consulting a doctor.
- Do not smoke or use other nicotine products while using nicotine gum.
- Seek immediate medical help if you experience chest pain, irregular heartbeat, or persistent stomach pain.
- Do not use if allergic to nicotine or any other ingredients in the gum.
- Not for individuals under 18 years of age.
- Consult a doctor before use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a serious health condition.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Stop use and seek medical help if you experience chest pain, irregular heartbeat, or nausea.
- May cause dizziness or disturb sleep, avoid driving or operating machinery after use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not use if you continue to smoke or use other nicotine products.