Nicorette Freshmint Gum 2mg
How to use
- Begin by using the Nicorette Freshmint Gum immediately when you start feeling withdrawal symptoms or cravings for a cigarette.
- Do not open the blister pack until you're ready to use the gum.
- To remove the gum, push it out from its blister pack.
- To maximize the gum's effectiveness, follow the "chew and park" method: chew the gum slowly until you can taste a strong flavor or feel a tingling sensation in your mouth. Then, park the gum between your cheek and gum.
- Leave the gum in place until the taste or tingling sensation is almost gone, then start chewing again. Continue this "chew and park" process for about 30 minutes.
- Typically, use one piece of gum every 1-2 hours for the first six weeks, then reduce usage gradually over the next six weeks. It is recommended to not use more than 15 pieces a day.
- Remember always to follow the dosing instructions provided by your healthcare professional or the instructions on the product packaging.
- Chewing gum base, xylitol, acesulfame potassium, sodium carbonate, peppermint oil, menthol, magnesium oxide, eucalyptus oil, quinoline yellow, titanium dioxide, carnauba wax, polysorbate 80, talc, nicotine.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Common side effects include dizziness, increased heartbeat, irritability, headache, and mouth soreness or blistering.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by your doctor. Nicotine can harm an unborn baby.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to the ingredients.
- Do not use if you have a heart condition, high blood pressure, or any breathing problems like asthma or COPD, unless directed by your doctor.
- Do not use if you are under 18 years old.
- If you experience severe or persistent side effects, stop using the product and consult your doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Overuse can lead to nicotine addiction.
- This product should not be used with other nicotine replacement therapies unless directed by your doctor.
- Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using the gum or while chewing the gum.
- The gum should not be chewed like regular gum; it should be chewed slowly and intermittently.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Nicorette Freshmint Gum.
- Not recommended for those under 18 or for non-smokers.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a healthcare professional before use.
- If you have heart disease, uncontrolled high blood pressure, or stomach ulcers, seek medical advice before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid eating or drinking while chewing the gum.
- Possible side effects may include mouth, throat, or stomach discomfort.
- Overdose can occur if the gum is chewed too quickly or too many pieces are used.
- Stop use and contact a doctor if you experience dizziness, rapid heartbeat, or nausea.