Mother & Baby
Natural Cycles Ovulation Tests
Monday, 26 February 2024
Experience peace of mind with Natural Cycles Pregnancy Tests. Our scientifically-backed, easy-to-use pregnancy tests provide swift, accurate results. Suited for any stage of your fertility journey, these tests are created for women who want effective, reliable insights into their potential pregnancy. Gain confidence in your results with our superior detection rate. From the first sign of conception, trust Natural Cycles for reliable, intuitive pregnancy support.
How to use
- Start testing after menstruation: Start using Natural Cycles ovulation tests once your period has ended. The ideal day to start is detailed on your natural cycles app.
- Regular testing: Generally, testing should be carried out every three days. However, the app may suggest more frequent testing depending on your cycle.
- Proper Part of Day: Undertake the tests during the right part of the day - ideally, around afternoon or early evening.
- Use Midstream Urine: You should urinate directly onto the observed side of the test stick. Do this for about 3 seconds.
- Wait for the Results: After applying urine to the test, it is essential to wait for the result for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Enter data into the app: Once the result is visible, record it in the Natural Cycles app.
- Remember to carefully read your test instructions before use. If you ever receive a conflicting result, always follow the advice depicted on your Natural Cycles app.
- Ovulation tests typically don't have "ingredients" as they are not composed like food or medicine. However, they include components such as: Test strip, antibody-labeled particles, immunoassay area, control area, sample pad.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Possible Inaccuracy: No test is 100% accurate. There might be cases where the test may display incorrect results.
- Allergic Reactions: Some may experience an allergic reaction to the test materials used.
- Emotional Stress: Regular use can cause emotional distress in some women, especially if pregnancy is not achieved.
- Not a Contraceptive Method: It should not be used as a contraceptive method. The test only predicts ovulation and cannot prevent pregnancy.
- Does Not Protect Against STIs: The test does not provide protection against sexually transmitted infections.
- Regular Menstrual Cycles Needed: These tests are usually effective for those with regular ovulation cycles. Women with irregular cycles may receive inaccurate results.
- Always consult your healthcare provider for advice tailored to your specific circumstances.
- The Natural Cycles Ovulation Test is not a contraceptive method.
- Do not use if the test pack is damaged or the expiry date has passed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- It should not be used as a diagnostic tool for any medical conditions.
- Do not use the test if you are on hormonal treatments as it may interfere with the results.
- Always read and follow the instructions carefully.
- This test is for external use only.
- Consult your healthcare professional with any health concerns.