Mother & Baby
Milton Sterilising Tablets
Friday, 01 March 2024
Easily ensure the hygiene of your baby's feeding accessories with Milton Sterilising Tablets. Drop one in water to create a solution that kills 99.9% of germs. Trust in Milton for a quick, fuss-free sterilization method that's been loved by parents for years.
How to use
- Clean the items you wish to sterilize thoroughly, making sure to remove all food or milk residues.
- Fill a clean container or sink with 5 liters of cold water.
- Dissolve 1 Milton Sterilising Tablet in the 5 liters of water by dropping it directly into the container.
- Fully immerse the items (bottles, teats, breastfeeding equipment, etc.) into the water, ensuring there are no air bubbles trapped inside.
- Leave the items to soak for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- You can leave the items in the solution until needed. Before use, rinse off with cooled boiled water.
- Throw away the solution after 24 hours and prepare a fresh solution if needed.
- Always follow the guidance on the product packaging and remember to keep the tablets out of reach of children.
- Sodium dichloroisocyanurate, malic acid, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulphate, PVP, castor oil, sodium laureth sulphate
Side Effects & Cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin: Milton Sterilising Tablets can cause irritation if they come in direct contact with these areas.
- Keep out of reach of children: The tablets can be hazardous if swallowed or touched by children.
- Possible allergic reaction: Some people may have an allergic reaction to the tablets.
- Do not ingest: Taking the tablets orally can cause harm to the body.
- Dangerous if inhaled: Inhalation of the tablets can lead to respiratory problems.
- Use as directed: Misuse can result in damage to objects being sterilised or potential health risks.
- Store in a cool, dry place: Improper storage may make the tablets less effective.
- Dispose of carefully: Tablets should not be disposed of in regular trash to avoid accidental consumption by pets or wildlife. It's best to check for local regulations for safe disposal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not swallow or inhale.
- Use only as directed.
- If swallowed, seek immediate medical advice.
- Rinse thoroughly after sterilization.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use tablets after the expiry date.
- Dispose of used tablets properly as they could harm the environment.
- Avoid direct sunlight.