Lynx Dark Temptation Bodyspray 150ml
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Lynx Bodyspray Dark Temptation: Get ready to be tempted! This tantalizing body spray from Lynx is sure to tantalize your senses and leave you feeling refreshed. With its dark, mysterious scent, this body spray will make you feel irresistibly attractive. Get ready to turn heads with this seductive body spray. It's the perfect way to add a touch of mystery and allure to your everyday look. Get your 150ml bottle of Lynx Dark Temptation body spray today and unleash your inner temptation.
How to use
- Ensure that the area to be sprayed is clean and dry.
- Hold the Lynx Dark Temptation Bodyspray 150ml can approximately 15cm away from your body or underarm.
- Press down firmly on the spray button.
- Apply the spray in short bursts, covering desired areas.
- Avoid spraying towards the eyes or on damaged or irritated skin.
- Allow the bodyspray to dry naturally before dressing.
- Do not apply an excessive amount, a few short sprays is typically sufficient.
- Alcohol Denat, Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Perfume, Propylene Glycol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide Stearate, Water
Side Effects & Cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes. If it happens, rinse immediately with water.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use if you have an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients.
- Do not inhale the spray as it can cause breathing difficulties.
- Avoid using near fire, flames, or while smoking as it is highly flammable.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use on face or genital areas.
- Do not apply to sensitive skin or immediately after shaving.
- Stop use if rash or irritation develops.
- Highly flammable: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flame or other ignition sources.
- Do not spray on open wounds or irritated skin.
- Do not inhale directly; use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure can cause irritation.
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
- Do not use near fire, flame or heat.