Oral Hygiene

Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash

£3.49
Size: 500ml
Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Monday, 04 March 2024

How to use
  • Pour approximately 20 milliliters of the Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash into a cup. This is roughly equal to 4 teaspoons. If you are using the product's cap, fill it to the designated line for accurate measurement.
  • Empty the cup into your mouth.
  • Swish the mouthwash all around your mouth and between your teeth. Do this for about 30 seconds to a minute.
  • Make sure to not swallow the mouthwash during this process. The mouthwash is not supposed to be ingested as it could cause health hazards.
  • After swishing, spit the mouthwash thoroughly into the sink.
  • Avoid eating or drinking for about 30 minutes after using the product to let it fully work.
  • Remember, Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash is not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age. Regularly use it twice a day for better oral hygiene.
Main Ingredients
  • Eucalyptol, Menthol, Methyl salicylate, Thymol, Water, Alcohol (26.9%), Sorbitol solution, Flavoring, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic acid, Sodium saccharin, Sodium benzoate, FD&C green no. 3
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Burning Sensation: Regular and excessive use may cause a burning sensation in the mouth.
  • Dry mouth: Can potentially cause dry mouth, increasing the risk of cavities.
  • Teeth Staining: Prolonged usage might stain the teeth.
  • Toxic if Swallowed: Can be harmful or lethal if swallowed in large amounts. Always spit it out after rinsing.
  • Allergic Reactions: In rare cases, it may cause an allergic reaction. If symptoms like rashes, itching or swelling persist, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
  • Effect on Taste: It may temporarily alter the sense of taste.
  • Oral Irritation: It may cause irritation or sores in the mouth.
  • Always use as directed and avoid use in children under the age of 12.
Cautions:
  • Avoid swallowing: Listerine should not be swallowed, it is meant for rinsing the mouth only.
  • Keep out of reach of children: This product is not advisable for children below 12 years of age.
  • Allergy Check: If you're sensitive to any ingredient present in Listerine, avoid using the product.
  • Avoid contact with eyes: In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
  • Seek medical help: If ingestion or irritation occurs, seek immediate medical help.
  • Use as directed: Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause oral irritation.
  • Check with doctor if you're pregnant or nursing before using Listerine regularly.
Patient Information Leaflet
Size: 500ml