Mother & Baby
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple 40ml
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Experience instant relief from sore and cracked nipples with Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple 40ml. Clinically proven and 100% natural, it provides the perfect barrier to maintain skin's moisture, ensuring a more comfortable breastfeeding journey.
How to use
- Start by washing your hands thoroughly.
- Squeeze a small amount of Lansinoh HPA Lanolin onto your fingertips.
- Apply it gently to the entire nipple area after each breastfeeding session or as needed.
- Ensure the lanolin is spread all over the nipple and areola. A thin layer is more than sufficient.
- You do not need to remove the cream before breastfeeding your baby, as it is 100% natural and safe for your baby.
- For severely dry or cracked nipples you can also apply the product before showering to help soften the nipple tissue and protect it from further damage.
- 100% HPA Lanolin
Side Effects & Cautions
- Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple 40ml is generally safe for use, however:
- Some individuals may experience an allergic reaction. If you notice any signs of a rash, itchiness, swelling, dizziness, or difficulty breathing, stop usage immediately and contact a healthcare professional.
- Do not use the product if the tube seal is broken or missing.
- Always use the product as directed. Applying too much may have undesired effects.
- This product is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Additionally, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to become pregnant, it is always a good idea to consult your doctor before using any new products.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use and contact a doctor if irritation or allergic reaction occurs.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not ingest. If swallowed, seek medical help immediately.
- Do not use if sensitive or allergic to lanolin.