Lanacane Medicated Cream 30g
Saturday, 02 March 2024
Lanacane Medicated Cream is an effective solution for relieving pain and itch caused by insect bites, minor burns, cuts, scrapes and sunburns. This cream is fast-acting and provides long-lasting relief from pain and itch. It contains a unique blend of ingredients that helps to reduce inflammation and soothe irritation. It is safe and gentle enough for use on sensitive skin and is free of fragrances and dyes. Get fast, long-lasting relief with Lanacane Medicated Cream.
How to use
- Always clean and dry the affected area before applying Lanacane Medicated Cream.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream onto the affected area.
- Gently rub the cream until it is fully absorbed into the skin.
- Do this 3 to 4 times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Wash your hands immediately after applying unless your hands are a part of the treated area.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and other mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Use it regularly to get the most benefit from it and at the same times each day to help you remember.
- Do not apply more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- Do not use this cream for a period longer than 7 days unless directed by a doctor.
- As with any medication, if your condition worsens or fails to improve within 7 days, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Benzocaine, Phenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Methyl Salicylate, White Soft Paraffin
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reaction: If you have an allergic reaction to benzocaine, the active ingredient in Lanacane, discontinue use immediately and consult your doctor. Signs of an allergic reaction include rash, itching/swelling, severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
- Skin Irritation: If irritation or a burning sensation occurs upon application, stop using the cream and seek medical advice.
- Imbalance in Oxygen Levels: Benzocaine in high doses can lead to a condition called methemoglobinemia, which is a life-threatening disorder characterized by an increase in the amount of methemoglobin in the blood, reducing the amount of oxygen that can be carried. Overuse of topical products with this active ingredient can cause this condition.
- Avoid Contact with Eyes: Do not let this cream come into contact with your eyes, mouth or nose. If it accidentally does, rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only: Lanacane Medicated Cream is for external use only and should not be ingested or applied internally.
- Always follow the instructions and guidelines provided by the manufacturer and consult your healthcare provider if you are unsure about anything or experience any unusual symptoms.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Do not use on large areas of the body for a prolonged period.
- Do not use on broken or inflamed skin.
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash develops.
- Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an underlying medical condition.
- Do not use this cream past its expiry date.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- For external use only.
- Always follow directions provided on the packaging or by your doctor.