Kool N Sooth Migraine Cooling Pads
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Experience immediate relief from migraines with Kool N Sooth Migraine Cooling Pads. Our pads effectively soothe your headaches, reducing discomfort and promoting relaxation. They're easy to apply & non-medicated for acute and everyday use. No need for refrigeration - perfect for on-the-go relief. Say goodbye to migraines with Kool N Sooth Cooling Pads today.
How to use
- Firstly, make sure your skin is clean and dry.
- Open the sachet and unfold the cooling pad.
- Peel the protective film off the pad.
- Apply the adhesive side of the pad on your forehead or the back of your neck.
- Leave the pad on your skin for as long as needed or until it stops providing a cooling effect.
- Note: The pad can be cut to size if needed. Do not reuse the pad once it loses its cooling effect. It is for external use only, avoid direct contact with eyes and nostrils. Store in a cool place.
- Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Menthol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Camphor, Butylene Glycol
Side Effects & Cautions
- Possible allergic reactions if you have sensitivity to the gel in the pad.
- It may cause irritation or discomfort on the skin, in which case use of the pads should be discontinued immediately.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not eat or swallow the pads.
- Avoid contacts with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not freeze or refrigerate the pads.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If the pad dries out or becomes damaged, replace it immediately.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Do not use in conjunction with other topical headache treatments.
- Stop use if skin irritation occurs.
- Consult a doctor before use if you're pregnant.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not cut, open or tear the pad; discard if it is torn or broken.
- Do not microwave or attempt to heat the pad.
- Do not use if you have a known sensitivity to any of the ingredients.