Johnsons Cotton Buds
Monday, 26 February 2024
How to use
- Pick a single Johnson’s Cotton Bud.
- Gently insert the swab tip into your ear or nose, making sure not to go too deep for safety.
- Move the cotton bud around in a circular motion to collect any wax or debris.
- Once you're done, carefully remove the bud from your ear or nose.
- Dispose of the used cotton bud in a suitable trash receptacle.
- Repeat process with a fresh cotton bud for the other ear or nostril if necessary.
- Remember, the cotton buds are ideally used around the outer surfaces of the ear but should not be inserted deep into the ear canal to avoid damage.
- Pure cotton.
Side Effects & Cautions
- While Johnson's Cotton Buds are generally safe, misuse can potentially cause:
- Ear Damage: Never insert cotton buds into the inner ear. Doing so can cause injury, hearing loss, or a serious infection.
- Choking Hazard: Small parts may present a choking hazard for infants and small children. Always use with adult supervision and keep out of children's reach.
- Allergic Reaction: Though rare, it's possible to have an allergic reaction to materials used in the buds. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Please remember that cotton buds are not intended for use in nose or mouth and not to be used for purposes other than cleaning.
- Do not insert it into the ear canal: Misuse can cause injury.
- Keep out of reach of children: Small parts can cause choking.
- Dispose of properly: Do not flush down the toilet, it can cause blockages.
- Use under adult supervision: If used by children, ensure adult guidance to prevent mishandling.
- Store in a cool, dry place: Exposure to moisture can degrade the quality and effectiveness of the cotton buds.
- Do not use if swab is unwrapped, opened or damaged: This could lead to potential infections.
- Do not re-use: Buds are designed for single use only. Re-using may lead to infection.