Ibuleve Maximum Strength Gel 50g
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Experience quick and effective pain relief with Ibuleve Gel 50g. Formulated with ibuprofen to combat inflammation, it helps reduce swelling in conditions like arthritis, back pain, sports injuries, and more. It's non-greasy, easy to apply and targets pain at the source. Trust in Ibuleve Gel for an efficient solution to pain management. A must-have for your at-home first aid kit.
How to use
- Before applying Ibuleve Maximum Strength Gel, you should wash your hands thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the gel onto the affected area. The recommended amount usually ranges from 2cm up to 5cm (50 to 125 mg ibuprofen) of gel.
- Gently and thoroughly massage the gel into the skin until it is fully absorbed.
- Depending on the severity of pain or inflammation, you can apply this product 3 to 4 times daily. However, there should be at least 4 hours gap between each application and not more than 4 applications within any 24 hour period.
- Wash your hands after use, unless the hands are the area being treated.
- Do not use it on broken or damaged skin and avoid contact with eyes and mouth. In case of accidental ingestion or contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention immediately.
- Only use ibuprofen gel for short term relief, unless recommended by a doctor.
- If your condition does not improve or worsens after two weeks of treatment, consult a doctor.
- Always read the label and refer to the manufacturer's guide for complete usage instructions.
- Ibuprofen, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium hydroxide, Benzyl alcohol, Isopropyl alcohol, Purified water
Side Effects & Cautions
- Skin irritation: Some users might experience skin irritation such as redness, itching, or rash. In such circumstances, stop using the gel and consult a doctor.
- Respiratory issues: If you're asthmatic, be careful when using this product as it may cause breathing difficulties.
- Allergic reactions: Some individuals might have an allergic reaction to the gel, including hives, difficulty breathing or swallowing, and swelling of the face or throat. Seek immediate medical help in such cases.
- Gastrointestinal problems: Long-term use or high dosage can cause stomach issues such as indigestion, ulceration, or bleeding.
- It should not be used during the last trimester of pregnancy or while breastfeeding unless instructed by a healthcare professional.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or broken skin.
- Remember this is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Always consult your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
- Avoid use if allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients in the gel.
- Do not use on broken, damaged, infected skin or eyes.
- Not for use in children under 12 years.
- Consult with doctor before use if pregnant, breastfeeding, asthmatic, suffering from kidney or liver disease.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Avoid sun exposure after application as it may increase skin sensitivity.
- For external use only.