Hair & Scalp
Hedrin Once Spray Gel 100ml
Monday, 26 February 2024
Get a grip over head lice and eggs quickly and effectively with Hedrin Once Spray Gel 100ml. This fast-acting, skin-friendly treatment eliminates pests in one dose. The non-sticky, easy-to-wash formulation spreads efficiently, ensuring quicker absorption for powerful results. The clinically tested, odor-free formula makes it suitable for all ages, including asthmatics & eczema sufferers. Optimize head lice treatment with this non-pesticide, scientifically proven spray gel.
How to use
- Check the hair for head lice using a detection comb.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Cover shoulder with a towel.
- Spray a generous amount of Hedrin once spray gel onto dry hair from a distance of about 10 cm.
- Make sure the hair is fully covered from scalp to ends.
- Massage the gel into the hair to ensure the scalp is completely covered.
- Leave the gel on the hair for at least 15 minutes, or one hour for best results.
- After that, rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Repat the treatment after 7 days to kill any lice that may have hatched during that time.
- Remember, do not use on children under 6 months old, do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, and avoid contact with eyes, damaged skin and the inside of the mouth or nose.
- Dimeticone, 1,6,10-dodecatrien-3-ol, 3,7,11-trimethyl, PEG/PPG dimeticone co-polymer, Silica silylate
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reactions: Some people may experience allergic reactions to Hedrin like skin rash, breathing difficulties, or swelling of the face, lips, and throat.
- Skin Irritation: It can cause skin irritation, reddening, and itchy scalp.
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse out thoroughly with plenty of water.
- It's strictly for external use and should not be swallowed.
- Don't use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Service the treatment correctly to avoid inhalation.
- Always check with your doctor before treating infants.
- Remember, this is a general guide and individual reactions can vary. Always follow the guidance provided by your healthcare provider.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not inhale or swallow the product.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on children under 6 months of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
- Do not smoke or go near open flame during or immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.