Gillette Skinguard Sensitive Razor
Friday, 01 March 2024
Discover a closer and safer shave with Gillette Skinguard Razor! Designed with advanced technology, this razor minimizes blade contact with sensitive skin, reducing irritation and providing ultimate comfort. The unique skin guard feature ensures optimal blade spacing to allow hairs to pass easily. Experience smooth skin without the fear of nicks, cuts or tugs. Ideal for men with sensitive skin who want the unbeatable precision that Gillette razors have to offer. Get ready to redefine your shaving ritual with Gillette Skinguard Razor!
How to use
- Start by softening the hair. Warm water makes it easier to shave. Shower first, or apply a warm towel to your face for similar results.
- Apply a shave gel all over the area of the skin to be shaved. This will not only soothe your skin, but it will also make the razor glide more smoothly over your skin’s surface.
- Place the Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive Razor on your skin and carefully start dragging it against the direction of hair growth. Remember not to put too much pressure, just let the razor glide over the skin.
- The SkinGuard bar between the blades of this razor is designed to minimize tug and pull, thereby reducing friction and razor burn, making it ideal for sensitive skin.
- Rinse the blades frequently while shaving to remove the trapped hair and shave gel.
- After shaving, rinse your face with cold water to close the pores.
- Always replace cartridge once the blades have started to lose their sharpness for maintaining a comfortable and optimal shave.
- Remember to store your razor in a dry place after use to increase its lifespan.
- As a non-consumable product, a Gillette Skinguard Sensitive Razor doesn't have "ingredients" in the traditional sense, but components or parts. These include: handle, metal razor blades, plastic cartridge, lubrication strip, skinguard bar, pivot.
Side Effects & Cautions
- As a razor, Gillette Skinguard Sensitive Razor does not have side effects like a medication or treatment. However, improper usage could lead to minor irritations or injuries:
- Razor burn: Applying too much pressure or shaving too quickly could lead to redness and discomfort after shaving.
- Cuts/Bruises: If not used carefully, the razor could accidentally cut or bruise your skin.
- Allergic Reaction: It is very rare, but possible, that you could have an allergic reaction to the material of the razor, or to any pre-shave or after-shave products you use.
- To avoid these problems, always use your razor as instructed, replace the blades regularly to keep them sharp, use a pre-shave lotion or oil to protect your skin, and consider using an aftershave to soothe your skin afterwards.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always handle and use with care, the blades are sharp.
- Do not share your razor with others.
- Rinse with water after each use.
- Store in a dry place between use.
- Do not attempt to dismantle the razor or blades.
- Replace the blades if they become dull or rusted.
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash develops.
- Use with shaving foam or gel to avoid cuts and burns.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.