Gillette Fusion Manual Razor
Saturday, 02 March 2024
Experience a superior shaving experience with Gillette Fusion Manual Razor. Designed for precision and comfort, this razor features 5 anti-friction razor blades and a FlexBall technology that adapts to your face's contours. It's enriched with a lubrication strip that fades when you're no longer getting an optimal shave. Ideal for sensitive skin, this razor reduces redness and irritation. Upgrade your grooming routine, choose Gillette Fusion Manual Razor - your skin deserves the best.
How to use
- Firstly, ensure your face is fully clean and dampen it with warm water to soften the beard hair.
- Apply shaving gel or cream over the beard area to facilitate a smoother shave and to protect your skin during the shaving process.
- Hold the Gillette Fusion Manual Razor in your dominant hand.
- Position the razor head at the top of the area you want to shave. The razor head should be in full contact with the skin but do not press it hard.
- Now gently move the razor in a downward direction, with the grain of the beard hair (the direction the hair grows). Allow the razor to glide over your skin, avoid applying too much pressure as the Fusion blades are designed to work best with minimal pressure.
- Rinely the blade by dipping it in water after a few strokes to remove accumulated hair and shaving gel.
- Continue the process until you've shaved all the desired areas.
- After shaving, rinse your face thoroughly with cold water to close the skin's pores and pat it dry.
- Even check the lubrication strip on the razor. If it's faded or no longer providing a smooth glide, you should replace the razor head.
- Remember to clean the razor and blades thoroughly after each use and store the razor in a dry place to increase its lifespan.
- Note: Always replace cartridges when needed, additional cartridges should be purchased separately.
- As a non-consumable product, a Gillette Fusion Manual Razor doesn't have ingredients in the traditional sense. It is, however, composed of various materials and components, such as:
- Plastic, Steel, Aluminum, Silicone Rubber, Polypropylene fibers in the bristles.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Skin Irritation: Some people may experience skin irritation or redness after using the razor.
- Cuts and Nicks: There is a risk of cuts and nicks if not used properly.
- Allergic Reactions: Skin may have an allergic reaction to the metal or lubricating strip.
- Razor burns: Shaving with hard pressure can lead to razor burns.
- Ingrown Hairs: Shaving too close can result in ingrown hairs.
- Always use a clean razor.
- Do not share your razor with others.
- Be gentle while shaving to avoid cuts.
- Wet your skin before you shave to minimize friction.
- If you have sensitive skin, test a small area first.
- Replace the blade regularly to ensure proper hygiene.
- Shave in the direction of hair growth to reduce the risk of ingrown hair.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Never use a damaged or rusted razor.
- Avoid touching the blades with bare hands to prevent cuts.
- Replace the razor or blade when they start to feel blunt or uncomfortable.
- Do not shave if the skin is irritated, has a rash, or has cuts.
- Rinse the blades regularly during the shave to avoid clogging.
- Do not share a razor with others to prevent the spread of infections.
- Store the razor in a dry place to prevent blade corrosion.
- Use with caution on sensitive areas.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.