Germoloids 4 in 1 Triple Action Cream
Monday, 26 February 2024
How to use
- Before using Germoloids 4 in 1 Triple Action Cream ensure your hands and anal area are clean and dry.
- Unscrew the cap of the tube and attach the included applicator – this is for those who wish to apply the cream internally.
- Squeeze the tube gently to fill the applicator with cream, until the cream appears at the top of the applicator.
- If it is an external hemorrhoid, you can apply a small amount of cream directly onto the swollen area.
- If it is internal, carefully insert the applicator into the anal opening and squeeze the tube gently as you withdraw it to leave a small amount of cream inside.
- After use, clean the applicator thoroughly with hot soapy water.
- You can apply the cream as often as needed, but particularly after each bowel movement, and at least twice a day.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- If symptoms do not improve, or if they worsen, consult a healthcare professional.
- Remember, these are general guidelines and the cream should always be used as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Zinc Oxide, Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Chlorothymol, Dibucaine Hydrochloride
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reactions: Some individuals may experience an allergic reaction, marked by skin rash, itching or swelling, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing.
- Skin Irritation: This medication may cause discomfort, burning sensation, or increase in pain at the site of application.
- Rectal bleeding: If rectal bleeding persists or worsens after using the cream, seek medical help immediately.
- Avoid contact with eyes: If the cream accidentally gets into your eyes, wash them thoroughly with water and consult a doctor.
- Not suitable for long-term use: Prolonged use may cause additional problems and may result in the symptoms becoming worse. Only use for 7 days, unless your doctor tells you to use it for longer.
- Remember, always consult a healthcare professional for any severe or unexpected side effects.
- Do not use Germoloids Triple Action Cream if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Not intended for use on large areas of the body or over long periods.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, seek immediate medical attention.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age unless prescribed by a doctor.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before using the cream.
- Do not apply the cream on broken or infected skin.
- Avoid swallowing; for external use only.