Flexiseq Joint Wear & Tear
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
How to use
- Remove the cap from the tube and squeeze out the required amount of gel by using the base of the tube.
- Apply a length of gel equivalent to around half the length of the pointer finger to each of the affected joints in the morning and evening.
- You should follow the same routine for each joint in the wrist, knee, or hand you are treating. If you are treating one area, use one line of gel. If treating both hands, knees, or wrists, you will use two.
- Make sure to allow the area to dry out, ideally ten minutes, before covering. If drying time is not possible, the joint area can be covered after at least 15 minutes.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use.
- Do not apply Flexiseq Joint Wear & Tear within any open wounds, on broken skin, near eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Always consult your doctor if you are concerned about any side effect.
- Note: The recommended amount of Flexiseq Joint Wear & Tear is a guide. Depending on the size of the joint being treated this might be too much but could also be too little.
- Phosphatidylcholine, Aqua, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide
Side Effects & Cautions
- Flexiseq Joint Wear & Tear is a topical gel used for pain associated with osteoarthritis. While it is generally safe, possible side effects may include skin reactions such as redness, dryness, rash, or itchiness at the application site. Always wash your hands after applying and avoid contact with eyes, mouth, open wounds or sensitive areas. If irritation persists, stop using the product and consult a doctor. It is not recommended for use in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not use Flexiseq Joint Wear & Tear if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin.
- Wash hands after applying the gel and keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless advised by your doctor.
- Do not apply the gel to open wounds or infections.
- In case of any adverse reaction, stop using the product and seek medical attention.