Fixodent Plus Dual Protection Antibacterial
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Experience a firmer hold for your dentures with Fixodent Plus Dual Protection Antibacterial. Offering not only a secure grip but also enhanced antibacterial action, it ensures your oral hygiene remains top-notch throughout the day.
How to use
- Remove your dentures from your mouth, thoroughly clean them and dry them before application of Fixodent Plus.
- Apply a thin layer of Fixodent Plus Dual Protection Antibacterial adhesive cream to the grooves and surfaces of your dentures that make contact with your gums and mouth.
- Put the dentures back in your mouth and hold them briefly but firmly in place to ensure good adhesion.
- Wait for a few minutes before eating or drinking anything.
- Do not apply this adhesive cream more than once a day.
- Remember to read the instruction manual before use. Consult your dental professional regularly.
- Calcium/Zinc PVM/MA, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Silica, Flavor, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 27 Lake
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reactions: Some people may experience allergic reactions like rash, itching/swelling, dizziness, and trouble breathing. Seek immediate medical attention in such cases.
- Swallowing Difficulties: This product may cause difficulty swallowing or gagging if not used properly.
- Zinc Overdose: Prolonged or excessive use can lead to zinc overdose which can cause toxic effects such as nerve damage.
- Oral Irritation: It may cause mild irritation in the mouth.
- Interactions: It may interact with other drugs or underlying oral conditions, so inform your healthcare professional about your dental and medical history.
- Remember, it is for external use only and should be kept out of reach of children. Always use as directed by your dentist or the product package.
- Do not use more than directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- If swallowed, seek immediate medical help.
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or allergic reactions.
- Not suitable for people with a known hypersensitivity to ingredients.
- Overuse may cause digestive issues.
- Consult a dentist regularly to ensure proper denture fit.
- Not recommended for use in children under 12 years.