Elastoplast Fabric Waterproof Plasters
Monday, 04 March 2024
Elastoplast Waterproof is the ideal solution for all your outdoor activities. This waterproof adhesive tape offers superior protection against water, dirt and germs. Its superior adhesive power ensures that it will stay in place even in the most extreme weather conditions. It is breathable, hypoallergenic and easy to apply. It is also highly flexible and can be used on any part of the body. Get the protection you need with Elastoplast Waterproof!
How to use
- Clean the wound with mild soap and water, then pat it dry carefully.
- Open the Elastoplast Fabric Waterproof Plasters. Remove the protective seal without touching the adhesive.
- Center the plaster over the wound, ensuring that the wound pad is directly above it.
- Press down the adhesive sides firmly and make sure they seal properly against the skin.
- Change plaster daily or when it starts to peel off, for optimal healing.
- In case of an ongoing wound, continuous use of the plaster is recommended and should be changed only under the direction of a health professional.
- Remember, for wounds that are deep, heavily soiled, or bleeding excessively, seek medical attention immediately.
- The main ingredient list for Elastoplast Fabric Waterproof Plasters isn't publicly available as it's considered a trade secret. However, it typically contains: Adhesive fabric, Antiseptic agent, Waterproof material, Non-stick pad.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reactions: Some individuals may be allergic to the adhesive used in the plasters, which may cause skin irritation, rashes, or swelling.
- Wound Infection: If the plaster is not changed regularly, it could potentially lead to infection in the wound.
- Delayed Healing: The plaster should not be used on deep, puncture wounds or serious burns without medical advice, as this can delay the healing process.
- Residue on skin: It may leave a residue on skin which might need cleaning after removal.
- Remember, if you notice any signs of infection such as redness, swelling, or increased pain, seek medical attention immediately.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Stop using and consult a doctor if skin irritation or infection occurs.
- Use each plaster only once, reusing might cause an infection.
- Not intended for deep, infected, or large wounds, seek immediate medical attention in such cases.
- Make sure the wound is clean and dry before application.
- Do not apply on or near the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Dispose of used plaster properly, do not flush in toilet.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use after the expiry date. Always check the packaging for expiry date before use.