Elastoplast Elastic Fabric Roll Plaster
Friday, 01 March 2024
Elastoplast Elastic Fabric Roll Plaster is the ideal tape for athletes and sports enthusiasts looking for reliable support and protection. This 2.5cm wide tape is made from a strong fabric that is breathable and flexible, making it comfortable to wear during physical activity. The 3m roll allows you to cut the tape to the desired length, making it suitable for a variety of applications. The strong adhesive ensures the tape stays put even during intense activity, giving you the confidence to perform at your best.
How to use
- Before application, ensure the skin is clean, dry, and free of oil or lotion; a clean wound is easier to treat and helps to avoid infection.
- Cut the Elastoplast Elastic Fabric Roll Plaster to the required length using a pair of clean scissors.
- Apply the adhesive side of the plaster directly onto the wound or onto the skin as support for sprains and strains.
- To ensure effective adhesion, press down firmly on the fabric plaster, especially on the edges. For optimal use, replace the plaster at least daily.
- If you're using it on a wound, change the plaster or dressing daily unless you’ve been recommended to do otherwise by your doctor.
- In case of wound care, always change plaster/dressing if it becomes wet, dirty or loosened.
- Note: This plaster is designed to provide support and comfort and to promote fast healing. However, if the wound becomes red, swollen or painful, or if these conditions worsen or last more than a week, stop using and consult a healthcare professional. Also, in cases of deep cuts, puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns, or if you are allergic to the adhesive or fabrics used in these plasters, seek immediate medical attention.
- Elastic fabric, Zinc Oxide adhesive
Side Effects & Cautions
- Skin Irritation: Some individuals may experience skin irritation or allergic reactions due to the adhesive. In such cases, discontinue use immediately and consult with a healthcare provider.
- Infection: Never apply the plaster on open wounds, infected areas, or areas with poor circulation without consulting a healthcare provider to prevent potential infection.
- Impaired Skin Function: Long-term use may cause your skin to become dependent on the plaster, potentially impairing its natural defensive functionality.
- Reuse: Never use the same plaster repeatedly to avoid risk of infection.
- Always follow the instructions provided and seek a doctor's advice if you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergies.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply on infected wounds.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to elastoplast fabric or adhesive.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use after expiry date indicated on packaging.
- Store in a cool, dry place.