Elastoplast Kid's Disney's Frozen Plasters
Saturday, 02 March 2024
Elastoplast plasters are perfect for treating minor wounds. These plasters are designed to provide protection, cushioning and comfort in cold temperatures. They are extra-durable and provide a secure hold even in wet conditions. The adhesive is strong and long-lasting so you can be sure that your wound is securely covered. Elastoplast Frozen plasters are ideal for outdoor activities, and are perfect for treating cuts and scrapes. Get the protection you need with Elastoplast plasters.
How to use
- Start by cleaning and drying the affected area: Make sure to clean the wound from dirt and bacteria to prevent infection.
- Open the plaster pack: Take out the Frozen plaster from its protective covering without touching the adhesive side for maintaining the sterility.
- Apply the plaster: Gently place the plaster over the wound, ensuring that the wound is fully covered by the padding area in the middle.
- Firmly secure the plaster: Press the adhesive sides down for it to cling to the skin properly. Make sure that no part of the plaster lifts up from the skin.
- Replace when necessary: Change the plaster daily or when it becomes wet or dirty for optimum healing. Always make sure to use a new plaster each time for maintaining wound hygiene.
- Remember to get medical help if the wound doesn't start to heal within a few days or if any signs of infection like redness, swelling or increased pain occur.
- Apologies for the confusion, but Elastoplast Kid's Disney's Frozen Plasters are not made with ingredients like a recipe. They are a medical supply product made from materials and not edible substances. Some of these materials may include latex, plastic, adhesives, printed designs, and possibly an antiseptic.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Not suitable for people with allergies to the adhesive bandage.
- May cause skin irritation or rash in sensitive skin.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation or infection develops.
- Change the plaster daily or if it becomes wet.
- Do not use on open or infected wounds.
- Choking hazard can be posed by small parts for kids under 3 years.
- Get immediate medical attention in case the wound is severe or doesn't heal.
- Avoid direct contact of the adhesive with wounds.
- Use only on clean, dry skin.
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Not recommended for use on sensitive or allergy-prone skin.
- For single use only, do not re-use.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children when not in use.
- Choking hazard: Small parts, not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Do not use the plaster past its expiry date.