Elastoplast Finger Strips Flexible Fabric
Friday, 01 March 2024
Elastoplast Finger Strips are the perfect way to protect your fingers from cuts, scrapes, and blisters. These easy-to-apply strips are made from a strong adhesive material that provides superior protection and comfort. They are perfect for everyday use and come in a pack of 16 strips, so you can always have some on hand when you need them. With Elastoplast Finger Strips, you can keep your fingers safe and protected from the elements.
How to use
- Clean the wound carefully and gently dry the surrounding skin area.
- Open the Elastoplast Finger Strips Flexible Fabric package.
- Peel off the backing of the strip to reveal the adhesive side.
- Bend the strip around the finger so the wound is fully covered and ensure that the strip sticks to the skin properly for secure coverage.
- Smooth down the edges of the strip to ensure a full seal around the wound.
- Replace the strip regularly or whenever it becomes wet or dirty. It is generally recommended to change the wound dressing every day or two for better healing.
- The information about specific ingredients used in the production of Elastoplast Finger Strips Flexible Fabric is not publicly disclosed. However, generally, plaster/bandage strips consist of an adhesive, a fabric or plastic backing, and possibly an antiseptic compound. So, the main components might include: Adhesive, fabric/plastic, antiseptic compound.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reactions: Some people may experience an allergic reaction due to the adhesive used.
- Irritation: Continuous use or sensitive skin could cause redness, swelling, or discomfort.
- Infections: Not changing the strip or touching it with dirty hands can introduce bacteria, leading to possible infection.
- Impaired Circulation: If the strip is applied too tightly, it can cut off circulation.
- Healing Delay: If the wound is continually covered, it can potentially delay the healing process.
- Always clean and dry the wound before applying the strip, replace it daily or more often if it becomes dirty or wet, and seek immediate medical attention if you notice signs of infection or other complications.
- Not suitable for deep wounds or severe burns.
- Avoid contact with eyes or open sources of flames.
- Ensure the wound is clean before applying.
- Discontinue use if the skin develops redness or irritation.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the materials in the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Discard and replace strip if no longer adhesive.
- Consult a health professional if wound persists or worsens.