Mother & Baby
Early Bird Swift Pregnancy Test
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
How to use
- Open the sealed pouch and remove the pregnancy test device.
- Remove the cap from the end of the test to reveal the absorbent tip - make sure not to touch the absorbent tip.
- Hold the test by the thumb grip and point the absorbent tip downward.
- With the other hand, pass the absorbent tip through the urine stream for around 10 seconds making sure it's thoroughly wet. If you prefer, you can collect urine in a clean, dry container and dip the absorbent tip into the urine up to the marked line for 20 seconds.
- After it's wet, lay the test on a flat surface.
- Wait for at least 3 minutes before you read the result. If the line in the test window (T) is as dark or darker than the line in the control window (C), the test is positive. If not, the test is Negative.
- Refer to the Instructions for Use in the packaging for full details & illustrations.
- The Early Bird Swift Pregnancy Test is a testing device and does not contain typical ingredients like a recipe would. Instead, it consists of main components such as a test strip or cassette, anti-hCG antibodies, latex particles, and chemicals for color indicators.
Side Effects & Cautions
- The Early Bird Swift Pregnancy Test is generally safe to use but there are few factors to consider:
- False Positives/Negatives: The test may give positive result when you are not pregnant (false positive) or negative result when you are pregnant (false negative). Always repeat the test or consult a doctor for confirmation.
- Emotional Impact: The result can evoke strong emotions. Be prepared for either result and have a support system.
- Allergic Reactions: Rarely, some people may be allergic to materials used in the pregnancy test. Discontinue use if you experience itching, redness, or swelling.
- Incorrect Use: Not following instructions correctly can give inaccurate results. Make sure to read and follow all instructions.
- This product is for external use only. Do not ingest. Always discard after use.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not use the test after the expiration date.
- Store in a dry room at a temperature of 2-30°C.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
- Do not reuse the test.
- Consult healthcare professional if result is positive or any issues arise.
- The test is not for contraceptive use or over-the-counter sale.
- Read instructions carefully before use.