E45 Moisturising Lotion
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
How to use
- Ensure your skin is clean and dry before application.
- Dispense a necessary amount of the E45 Moisturising Lotion onto your hand.
- Gently apply the lotion over the skin, effectively covering the desired areas.
- Massage the lotion into the skin in circular movements until it is fully absorbed.
- Repeat this process as often as needed, particularly after bathing or showering.
- Note: Do not apply on broken or irritated skin. In case of any adverse reaction, stop using the product and consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Aqua, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteth-20, Hypoallergenic Anhydrous Lanolin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT.
Side Effects & Cautions
- E45 Moisturising Lotion is generally safe for use. However, like any skincare product, reactions can vary from person to person. Side effects may include a rash, itching, redness, or a burning sensation. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider if any of these symptoms occur. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the package. Always perform a patch test on a small area of skin first to see how your skin reacts to the product. Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Cease use if skin irritation or rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not apply on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Consult a doctor before use if you have an underlying medical condition.
- If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.