Wednesday, 28 February 2024
How to use
- Ensure the skin area is clean and dry before application.
- Apply E45 cream liberally to the affected area.
- Gently massage the cream in a circular motion until it's fully absorbed.
- Use it twice daily, or as needed, to keep the skin moisturized.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes or mouth. If it happens, rinse off immediately with water.
- Consult a doctor if the skin condition persists or worsens after regular use.
- White Soft Paraffin, Light Liquid Paraffin, Anhydrous Lanolin, glycerin, Hypoallergenic Anhydrous Base.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reaction: Some people may experience allergic reactions like rashes, itching, swelling and redness. Stop using the cream immediately and consult a doctor if you notice these symptoms.
- Skin Irritation: If your skin becomes more irritated or inflamed after using E45 cream, discontinue its use.
- Avoid Eyes and Mouth: Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and other mucus membranes as it could potentially cause irritation or harm.
- Not for Internal Use: E45 cream is intended for external use only. If ingested, seek medical help immediately.
- Always consult with your doctor before using E45 cream, especially if you have any pre-existing skin conditions or allergies.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply on broken or infected skin.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation or rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.