Durex Real Feel Condoms
Monday, 04 March 2024
How to use
- Open the package carefully: Ensure you don’t tear the condom inside while you tear the package.
- Check for the right side: The condom is right side out. It should look a bit like a hat. The rim should be on the outside so it can roll down easily.
- Pinch the tip: Before you put the condom on, squeeze the tip to get rid of any air bubbles and leave space for the semen (ejaculate).
- Place it correctly: Put the condom on when your penis is erect. If uncircumcised, pull back the foreskin before you put it on.
- Roll it down: Unroll the condom down the penis with your other hand. Roll it all the way down to the base of your penis.
- Smooth out air bubbles: If there are any air bubbles, smooth them out, so the condom fits nicely.
- After you ejaculate, hold the condom at your penis base: Do this while still erect, so the condom doesn't slip off.
- Pull out carefully: Then, with the condom still on, pull out before your penis is less erect.
- Remember, each condom is for single use only. Never reuse a condom. Always use a new condom if you want to repeat the act.
- And finally, dispose of the used condom properly, don't flush them down the toilet as they may clog sewage pipes.
- Polyisoprene, Silicone Lubricant
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reactions: Some people may have allergic reactions to the materials used in the condom which can cause itching, redness or rashes.
- Compatibility Issues: Durex Real Feel Condoms are not compatible with oil-based lubricants as they can weaken the condom leading to breakage.
- Proper Fit: Make sure the condom fits adequately to prevent breakage or slipping off.
- Discomfort or irritation: In some cases, you may experience discomfort or irritation during or after sexual intercourse.
- Check Expiry Date: Using an expired condom can increase the risk of breakage.
- Storage Conditions: Improper storage conditions can make them less effective - keep them in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully; do not use fingernails, teeth, or any other sharp instruments.
- These condoms are natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use before expiration date.
- Ensure you’re wearing the condom correctly.
- Discontinue use if irritation or discomfort occurs.
- Do not use if the condom is damaged or appears to be tampered with.
- Always use compatible lubricants.
- Remember, no contraceptive provides 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, or other sexually transmitted infections.