Bodycare

Dove Deodorant Invisible Dry 150ml

£3.49
Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Wednesday, 28 February 2024

Dove Deodorant Invisible Dry is the perfect solution to your body odour worries. This deodorant is a unique combination of advanced technology and natural ingredients to keep you feeling fresh and dry all day long. Its unique formula provides superior protection against sweat and body odour, while its invisible finish ensures that it won't leave any white marks on your clothes. With its 150ml size, it's perfect for taking on the go, so you can stay fresh no matter where you go. Get Dove Deodorant today and keep your body odour worries at bay!

How to use
  • Shake the Dove Deodorant Invisible Dry 150ml can well before use.
  • Hold the can approximately 6 inches (15 cm) from your underarm.
  • Spray each underarm with two or three short bursts.
  • Allow it to dry for a few minutes before getting dressed to ensure it's fully absorbed and for its 'invisible' properties to take full effect.
  • Re-apply throughout the day if necessary.
Main Ingredients
  • Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclopentasiloxane, Parfum, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethiconol, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gelatin Crosspolymer, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Silica.
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Avoid inhalation: Do not inhale the spraying fumes as it may cause breathlessness or an allergic reaction.
  • Avoid contact with eyes: If accidentally sprayed in eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
  • Skin irritation: If you observe irritability, redness, or any other discomfort on your skin after use, stop using immediately and seek medical attention if necessary.
  • Not for internal use: This product is intended for external use only. Do not ingest.
  • Flammable: This is an aerosol product and is flammable; keep away from heat, flame or other ignition sources.
  • Use as instructed: Do not use excessively or on broken or irritated skin.
  • Remember to keep out of reach of children.
Cautions:
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
  • Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.
  • Do not inhale directly; use in well-ventilated areas.
  • If irritation or rash develops, discontinue use.
  • Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
  • Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
  • Protect from sunlight.
  • For external use only.
Patient Information Leaflet